[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that still likes Morgan? Why is eveyone so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
Am I the only one that still likes Morgan? Why is eveyone so upset? All he wants is every living person to stop killing and betraying each other. He forgives. He belives in second chances. Carl gave that one kid a second chance and he almost killed him and let Walkers into the house. People CAN change. Morgan did. Rick has. Meryl did. Maybe the Wolf can too.
>>
>>63197478
I am with you, I like Morgan as a character a lot more than edgelord fanfiction-tier characters like Carol
>>
>>63197478
I don't hate him as a character, I understand his motives, but I disagree with him. People who hate him though are kind of fucking retarded and probably skipped the episode about him.
>>
man this show is becoming a chore to watch
>>
I saw a post on reddit about one of the Alexandrians saying something like 'I hope we see some character development for this guy... it'd be great to see him as a badass'.

That just sums up what people who complain about Morgan are like. Character development means being an epic badass who gives no le fucks like Rick or Daryl or Carol. God forbid they introduce a character who actually has a philosophy.
>>
File: 1446482820579.gif (2 MB, 380x291) Image search: [Google]
1446482820579.gif
2 MB, 380x291
>>63197478
FILLER EPISODE AFTER FILLER EPISODE AFTER FILLER EPISODE AFTER FILLER EPISODE AFTER FILLER EPISODE AFTER
>>
>>63198436
>reddit
>>
>>63198436
Hopefully his philosophy will get him killed soon.
>>
>>63197478
>Why is eveyone so upset?
Aikido. that's why
>>
>>63197886
ugh i know it's not even fun

can't stop watching but i don't care what happens any more. Unless they kill off LITERALLY ANY OF THE KIDS

BECAUSE FUCK ALL OF THEM.

ESPECIALLY CORAL
>>
>>63197478
Because he's putting the whole group at risk by doing retarded shit like not killing people in a world where people kill each other to survive
>>
There's a difference between having a moral compass and wanting to rehabilitate a guy who brutally murdered your innocent friends and would do it again in a heartbeat.
>>
>>63197478
Does anyone else think he looks just like a black Kevin Spacey in that pic?
>>
>>63197478
>"I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill everyone. literally I won't stop killing people, not only do I see nothing wrong with it, I think it's a good thing. As soon as I get a chance I'll kill you. I will kill you Morgan"

>"Every life is precious I think you can change"

Fucking Morgan

You are pissing in everyone's milk, the society you live in is too fragile to contain someone like that.
>>
EVEN THE FUCKING MID SEASON FINALE WAS JUST A FILLER I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK IM FUCKING MAD NOT EVEN A PROPER CLIFF HANGER
>>
>>63199433
The autistic kid will get killed and the mom will get her arm chopped off when she refuses to let him go while zombies are chewing on him.
>>
>>63201096
>NOT EVEN A PROPER CLIFF HANGER

>Maggie trapped
>Denise captured
>Carol KO'd
>Rick, Carl, Michonne, Gabriel and the Andersons in the middle of a massive herd
>not a proper cliffhanger
>>
>>63201358
>he calls this proper
>>
>>63201358
yeah that was the definition of cliff hanger. i like the show better this way anyways. the mid-season opener will begin with at least 3 character deaths.
>>
>>63201450
>Cliffhanger in every conceivable way except literal
>muh no one died so it's not a cliffhanger1!
>>
>>63197478
>comparing bloodthirsty sociopaths with people who kill only if they have to
>expect us to believe his shitty steven seagal fill in is a martial arts master
>tries to rehabilitate someone who doesn't want it
>the most important part: wasting precious water and food to keep said guy alive
>risks everyone's lives because muh feelingz
>goes up against carol, probably the only character on the show that understands the kind of shit that needs to be done

this guy is fucking worse than rick's wife. carl used to have the top spot for biggest faggot, but he's gotten more bad ass now. fuck morgan.
>>
>>63199433
Coral gets shot in the head in the first 5 minutes of the next episode
>>
>>63197478
He's a monster.
He lets other monsters live so they prey on the innocent.
>>
>>63201674
Carol is literally the edgiest character on the whole show.
>>
File: nikk.png (636 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
nikk.png
636 KB, 800x800
>watch yesterdays episode
>finally things starting to happen
>get excited for next episode next Sunday
>turns out next episode is in February
>>
>>63199285
this is the only hope I have for morgan. That his faggotry ends up getting him and at least a few other characters killed.
>>
>>63201746
but he survives :(
>>
>you expect the midseason premiere to be a bloodbath
>yfw first episode is about Daryl, Sasha and Abe
>second episode is about Glenn and Enid
>third episode is about Maggie reuniting with Glenn and also about Aaron
>fourth episode is about Rick and co. but they somehow manage to drag it for onr hour and it ends before he cuts off Jessie's hand and Carl gets shot
This might actually happen and you know it
>>
>>63201674
carol is the hitler we all need and love
>>
>>63201973
Scott Gimple flat out said episode 9 will be the "No Way Out" stuff from the comics and be the most insane episode they've ever done.

>niggas gonna die
>>
>>63201358
maggie being trapped is nothing.

No one cares about Denise

Carol is fine, now that crazy wolf guy left the building.

Everyone in the herd, now that's actually a cliff hanger
>>
>>63202036
>the most insane episode they've ever done.
They say that every single season. Even the fucking actors say it
>THIS FINALE WILL BE INTENSE, BRING TISSUES AND GET READY TO SCREAM AT YOUR TV
>Literally nobody from Rick's group dies
>>
>>63197478
Carl would of merked that fool so quick in real life.
>>
>>63201358
Except episode 9 opens with the herd gone and everyone reunited. Season 6.2 is Negan's introduction.

The entirety of 6.1 was filler from start to finish.

I'm ready to drop this show. There are so many things wrong with it.
>>
>>63197478
You are a retard that Wolf looks like the kind of guy who wanted to mass murder anyway in the real world. The thing with morgan is the other guy could tell hes good goyim like him and was a middle class slave with morals once.
>>
File: 1435209058982.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1435209058982.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>63201973
>>you expect the midseason premiere to be a bloodbath
>>yfw first episode is about Daryl, Sasha and Abe
>>second episode is about Glenn and Enid
>>third episode is about Maggie reuniting with Glenn and also about Aaron
>>fourth episode is about Rick and co. but they somehow manage to drag it for onr hour and it ends before he cuts off Jessie's hand and Carl gets shot
>This might actually happen and you know it

dear god If it's anything like this I swear I'm dropping this shit show
>>
Filler: The Season

Do you think there's a planned ending for this show or is it going to run forever until it's canceled? I can see this show eventually losing most if not all of the main cast and killing them off when they don't want to do the show anymore and gradually replacing them with new MCs. Then it will get canceled because no one will give a fuck at that point.
>>
>>63202153
the Wolf guy looks like the guy Tyrese didn't kill in the cabin when he should have.
>>
>>63202068
no it isn't. MCs will be fine, whore and her stupid ass kids will all get rektd.
>>
>>63202585
That guy died in the church pleb
>>
>holds idealistic views that are completely unrealistic in the world he lives in
>only reason he isn't dead is because plot armor makes him a fucking ninja at close combat and nobody ever shoots at him for some reason
>actively endangers people who are protecting him for his ideals and then lords over them when they do what they must to survive

Imagine two men are strapped on an island. One of the men kills and cooks a fish for the two of them because there is fuck all else to eat on the island.

The man who didn't kill the fish takes a bite out of it, turns to the hunter and says "How can you live with yourself, taking life like that?"

That man is Morgan.
>>
This makes me wonder what would happen if a zombie apocalypse actually happens. I guess everyone would just go around killing each other and robbing. Instead of actually working together and trying to survive together. No lets become thr monsters we will eventually become when we die and come back. What the hell is wrong with you all? Morgan is the only sane person alive in that world.
>>
>>63202741
i said looks like, not is
>>
Post yfw Glen is just a figment of Enid's imagination. She saw him die. She will save Maggie and then tell her Glen is dead.
>>
Things... are DIFFERENT now
>>
>>63202780
I think all vegans wouldn't eat fish and would rather die before killing a life for their own. And what's wrong with not wanting to take a life just so I can live? Should I kill you and take your food just so I can possibly live a few more days?
>>
File: image.jpg (438 KB, 1280x1381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
438 KB, 1280x1381
>>63203006
no but
>mfw group reunites with glenn and everyone is happy then he gets beaten to death in the finale
>>
Is it just me or are they recycling the second half of season 4?

Their home is a wreck, zombies everywhere, Glen and Maggie separated, Glen teams up with the badgirl, Rick gets injured, a kid goes crazy, and a black man refuses to kill anyone.
>>
>>63203260

I want a 10 minute scene of Glenn being beaten to death by Negan. No more, no less.
>>
File: fonz_shark.jpg (37 KB, 397x488) Image search: [Google]
fonz_shark.jpg
37 KB, 397x488
>Previously on AMC's The Walking Dead.
>>
>>63197478
>morganfags
I want you dummies to justify all of the people who he has gotten killed due to him being such a faggot (including his own son).
>>
What is the bigger jumped the shark moment?

The Morgan episode with the goat.

or

Glenn's dumpster diving adventure
>>
I miss when the group was smaller. It's so large now they can't afford to have all the actors in the same episodes.

Minus Alexandrians there's - Rick, Carl, Michonne, Abraham, Daryl, Carol, Eugene, Maggie, black priest, Morgan, Glenn, lesbian, latina, Sasha

I'm probably missing someone. Crazy.
>>
>>63197836
This. He's a simple man, not an intelligent man, who is trying to make sense of the world and to carry on the memory of the man who led him out of the dark.
>>
>>63202098
Last time they said that Beth got domed and Noah got EVERYBODY ATE CHRIS.

Before that it was Hershel getting decapitated and Andrea getting turned and before THAT it was Merle.
>>
>>63203601
>darryl is getting lucilled
>abraham is getting eyed
>morgan will eventually be torn apart
>sasha will probably get holly's death
>latina gets her head put on a stake by the whisperers
>carol, rick, and coral are untouchable
>>
>>63201973
Jesus fucking christ this better not happen. Distinct possibility it will though.
>>
>>63203807
>tfw Carol gets Lucilled
>>
>>63203579
>The Morgan episode was goat.
ftfy desu senpai =P
>>
>>63203220
You would have been dead if you have to ask that question. If the world is over and zombies walked around yes I would.
>>
He's black and looks chimpish so i dislike him
>>
File: Aaayyyy.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Aaayyyy.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>63201973

This is exactly what's going to happen.
>>
>>63204304
You're no worst than the zombies.
>>
>>63203807
>>sasha will probably get holly's death
Andrea is still alive
>>
Morgan's honestly the least likable character on TWD ever. Even worse than Lori which is saying something. He's incredibly stupid and worthless. At least Gabriel knows he's worthless and doesn't try to do shit.
durr im going to slam and potentially kill a postmenopausal woman with osteoporosis because she wants to protect her group from a person who will kill them when he gets the chance. this is just poorly written pacifism storyline ooh like why dont we just leave hitler by himself and he'll realize he's wrong
>>
This post was made for the other thread, but it might be more appreciated here.

He's supposed to be the foil for Rick. You anarchic posters would be the first people to die in a zombie apocalypse.

The entire moral story of the show up to this point has always been "Help others, even if they wouldn't do the same for you," because karma is real.

>Rick stopping Shane from blowing Jenner's brains out resulted in him saving everyone from spontaneous combustion.
>In the unused season 2 first episode Rick and co. backtrack to seek shelter at the Puerto Ricans that Rick has given the guns to in exchange for Glenn. They find them dead, but they get their guns back and more.
>If Rick had killed Hershel for his farm like Shane probably would have, then they would have all been eaten when someone opened the shed.
>Rick fighting Shane who wanted to kill Rando like a hog at a slaughter caused him to shed his face and reveal who he was, someone who wanted to steal his family and was going to keep using every screw up as reasoning to do so.

The latter argument proves why Morgan's morality is the way to go.

You are all season 3 "kill everyone who could kill us" Carl level babbies. If Morgan could rehabilitate the Wolf, he could let them in on their next plans. In fact, I hope that's what happens in the next episode.
>>
>>63201973
>thinking Jessies still getting off'd when they show'd her zombie getting killed by Enid
>>
Why is the baby still alive

How will Sam bite the bullet

Will Rick die at the hands of the horde?
>>
>>63207410
She tried to kill him. What the fuck do you expect him to do? Oh right he should become a killer again. How about he just kill her and everyone else. That's what people want right? Main characters to die and Morgan to become a killer right?
>>
File: Jericho -Robert.jpg (17 KB, 350x186) Image search: [Google]
Jericho -Robert.jpg
17 KB, 350x186
>>63197478
>>
>>63209176
>Sam
Who?
>>
Is anyone else just bored that no one's getting eaten by fucking zombies anymore? It's just redshirts now. In seasons gone by, people were dying all the time.
>>
>>63202923

Found the Liberal pussy.
>>
>>63210499
Have you even watched this season? Or are you just asking stupid questions?
>>
>>63201095
/thread
>>
>>63198436
Seriously, they all complain about Season 5 Tyreese not being a badass and how that ruined his character and yet they made him way more interesting than Comic Tyreese and most of the characters on the show.
>>
>>63205482
If it was me and you, no food for hundreds of miles and no chance of survival unless one of us had to kill, cook and eat the other person, I would do it. I wouldn't think twice about it, I would kill you while you watch from the pool of blood on the floor. Just because you won't, or you think it's morally wrong doesn't mean others do, and your moral compass will only get you eaten in one of two ways, zombies, or me. From my perspective, my life and continued existence is more important to me than yours, and if killing you gets me more time, yeah you bet your ass I'll do it, because living means more chances at offspring, and offspring means the continuation of my blood line, and the human race. Your leg meats lookin' pretty tasty...
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.