[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>camera with lucille barely visible at the bottom pans over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Walking_Dead_embed2.jpg (103 KB, 648x406) Image search: [Google]
Walking_Dead_embed2.jpg
103 KB, 648x406
>camera with lucille barely visible at the bottom pans over glenn, daryl, abraham, rick and maggie
>Negan has just ended his little game
>a character is picked as the victim meeting lucille
>shot is now the victims POV kneeling in front of Negan
>what happens now is the audience will be in the POV of whoever is getting their head bashed in with a bat, but they don't know who was picked after Negans little game
>KRAKK
>OHHH, HE'S TAKING IT LIKE A CHAMP
>the sound of lucille hitting their skull is concussive and the screen goes black after every thud
>screaming and shit
>the camera is looking more downward after every hit, eventually falling to the ground with Negans boots in view
>the screen starts blurring and glowing red while the audio starts buzzing away
>black
>commercial break
>the very first scene as it comes back on is a shot of Glenns corpse with his head only being crushed bone and red mush
>>
it isn't going to be glen

obviously
>>
>>63197374
This

Daryl
>>
>>63197350
>head only being crushed bone and red mush

they will never make it this graphic.

and negan will never say fuck. he'll probably even be an sjw.
>>
>>63197544
>they will never make it this graphic.

kek, we literally see people having their insides torn out and eaten alive, why the fuck wouldn't they do this?
>>
>>63197374
It's definitely going to be Glenn now. They've been hinting at it since Terminus. Him crawling under the dumpster was the icing on the cake. Everyone and their grandma thinks Glenn is safe now which is exactly why he's going to get the KRAKK.

Screepcap this
>>
File: glenn baseball bat.png (4 MB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
glenn baseball bat.png
4 MB, 1920x2160
>>63197693
THIS, they've been doing nods to Glenn for way too long.

"Glenn and Maggie finally reunited, then he gets Lucille'd" is a tragic story I guess.

I think it should have been Daryl to really build Negan up as this hated asshole to the audience, but meh this will do
>>
>>63197602
Yeah, it will only have a real impact if we see the aftermath and put all doubt about them still being alive to rest
>>
>the very first scene next season
ftfy

Would be the most based cliffhanger imaginable
>>
>>63197960
There's a .webm going around of it actually getting filmed, it was posted here last week. Although the only shot we saw was Negan whacking down Lucille. So it's definitely filmed at least

Surely somebody has it
>>
>>63198117
it's on youtube

https://youtu.be/qDrQZal0bRo
>>
>>63198248
>all those people in the comments that pretend to be characters from TV shows and roleplay them

Ugh
>>
>>63197374

It'll be Maggie
>>
better be Morgan who gets it
>>
>>63198439
Hopefully. Let Glenn cry about it for an episode or two then go back to normal.

I actually like Glenn and I'm sick of the dwindling supply of good characters.

It'll still be good for shock value for shownormies due to >MUH WIMENZ getting her head reduced to mush.
>>
90% chance it is going to be Daryl
>>
Isn't there leaked footage of Negan that popped up recently?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.