[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They'll end up together right /tv/? Surely the abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 300x300
They'll end up together right /tv/? Surely the abortion that was season 5 will be redeemed when they bring Jimmy Steve back r..right? ;_;
>>
I didn't even bother to watch Season 5.
I knew they wouldn't be able to top Season 4 no matter how hard they tried.
>>
>Introduce character as main love interest in a reboot of a show where these two character end up together
>Genuinely one of the best characters, always interesting when on screen
>Car thief but good guy
>Writers fuck him into oblivion because mug development

Why? He was an amazing character and they fucking knew bringing him back would garner massive attention. I almost punched my tv.

>But he's a bad guy

Literally does the least bad shit of them all. The Gallaghers all lie and do terrible shit along with Mickey
>>
>>63196681
Hopefully season 6 isn't as much of an ass disaster as 5 was
>>
I don't really care anymore. Fiona's a slut and she'll end up with approximately fifty-five guys before they bring Jimmy back even if it's the premiere they bring him back in.

Wish the bitch would die in a fire onscreen but the actress is fine.
>>
That's guys fucking hair is embarassing.
>>
>Debbie storyline with losing virginity and being pregnant

Kill me now
>>
jimmy was literally godmodded the first couple seasons and had no flaws. it was nice seeing him get fucked with in the end, but they really went too far in the last season by writing him off as a douche who never really cared
>>
>>63196979
>Implying this dude isn't fashionable as fuck

How long/greasy is your ponytail you neckbeard?

>>63197008
Fiona's pregnant too, father is unconfirmed for now in the spoilers
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 137x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 137x206
Bumpan
>>
>>63197048
Whose soul did the semon demen steal?
>>
>>63196750
>Genuinely one of the best characters

back to reddit
>>
>>63197314
his arch is more interesting than any other character except maybe Frank

>Rich kid from horrible family turns into a car thief
>Falls in love with girl from the shittiest area of middle America and does everything to try and keep her
>Helpa with family, first one to act when Monoca slits her wrists, takes care of Liam without a care
>Gets caught up in bad shit, spends a year on a drug kingpins boat/Coke plant as a slave
>Travels back from around the world to find her again

Compare that to
>He's smart but a dick
>Hes gay and bipolar
>Kek muh criminal kid
>Oldest girl is also the least responsible

They destroyed his character, and wiped away everything good about him so Fiona can have forced progression.
>>
>>63197048
I have a Hitler youth. I won't pretend it's unique but at least I don't look like an overgrown middle schooler. He has more hair than head. It looks bizarre.
>>
File: image.png (264 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264 KB, 500x531
>Tfw she marries Sean and Jimmy never comes back
>>
>>63197008
I hope she gets a proper sex scene this season
>>
>>63197485
>run-of-the-mill bad boy with a heart of gold

That fucked up simplification of all the Gallaghers is just ridiculous, especially Fiona.
>>
>>63198685
pedofile dtected
>>
>>63196567
Jimmy Steve was supposed to die when they took him onto the boat. They were going to include a scene of the mexicans playing soccer with his head. I hope they never bring him back.
>>
>>63196567
That guy looks like a kek
>>
Based Jimmy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.