[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why havent we heard ANYTHING about this yet, does that mean its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: krampus.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
why havent we heard ANYTHING about this yet, does that mean its gonna be shit?
>>
its gonna be hella fuckin epic
>>
>>63196003

Someone posted earlier that it blends horror and comedy well but the ending gets "too" serious near the ending, reminiscent of Jeepers Creepers.

I'm pretty hyped
>>
>>63196034
That description made me think of Drag Me to Hell. I'm down for more movies like that.
>>
I was pretty interested from the trailer because it looked like it had some great practical effects.

Then I found out it was pg-13 and my hype levels dropped dramatically.
>>
I HATE CHRISTMAS
>>
Mite b kool

Cast is pretty solid, always liked the krampus myth, but not sure about the killer toys.

Hopefully it'll be the fun christmas horror-comedy that Rare Exports turned out not to be.
>>
>>63196003
It's not the type of film to receive big buckets of hype. In the 80s it probably would have been though.

>>63196034
Jeepers Creepers is horrible. I trust this will be better because Trick'Treat was perfect. Also, whatever critic wrote that probably can't fathom horror movies being funny and is confused if something doesn't fit into his Scary Movie horror comedy category.
>>
Hopefully this will be the actual scary pg-13 horror film we waited for.
>>
>>63196068

Hey if it's Poltergeist classic PG13 then it could be good
>>
One of the few movies I'm actually going to pay to see just because Trick 'r Treat was so fucking good. Hope the director gets the chance to make more movies.
>>
>>63196019
Watch you're language
>>
>>63196003
idk what you are talking about. I've seen more advertisements for this then every other movie coming out (besides star wars)
>>
>>63196620

i meant otherwise. it comes out this week yet no reviews, scoop, etc.
>>
It looks so fucking bad, can't wait, I'm catching the midnight premiere with a couple of friends
>>
>>63196209
>>63196411
>trick r treat
>good
sup reddit
>>
>>63196003
My grandparents are very "Old World" European, and I was raised on horror stories of the horned demon that would devour me if I acted out. I hope this good, I'm hyped af and am excited to hopefully shit my pants
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.