[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this photo was just posted on twitter...what does this mean???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20151130_175115.jpg (106 KB, 749x522) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151130_175115.jpg
106 KB, 749x522
this photo was just posted on twitter...what does this mean???
>>
>>63195717
bump
>>
>>63195717
Left is Luke he's the master Jedi

Right is Snoke (Jar Jar Binks) he's the master Sith
>>
>>63195717
They have different sabers so they aren't the same person.
Maybe Luke is now some master balance of the light and dark force user. Like a Sedi, or a Jith.
>>
File: 1392090838939.jpg (12 KB, 212x317) Image search: [Google]
1392090838939.jpg
12 KB, 212x317
has Luke turned to the dark side?
>>
Im gonna guess right is Snoke, it seems they are making Snoke, Luke's parallel in these movies, just as Yoda was to Sheev
>>
>>63195717
What am I looking at? What movue is this?
>>
what twitter?

im calling fake and gay
>>
>>63195717
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?!
>>
>>63195717
Looks like a Witcher movie desu senpai.
>>
>>63195717
If that's true, that's luke on the left and snoke on the right.

Although tin foil retards will say that luke is a bad guy now.
>>
fake
>>
Big fake. Luke's hand is identical to the guy on the right. The guy on the right is Kylo, since his lightsaber seems to have a crossguard. Yet the mask doesn't even match. And don't forget the "VII" which is not used anymore. Fake.
>>
>>63195717
Can we get a lightsaber ID? Nerds, do your stuff!
>>
>>63195841
Luke transcended the Jedi/Sith paradigm.
>>
OP here,

The lightsaber on the right looks different compared to Kylo Rens. This isnt fake, maybe its old I dunno why it was just posted.

Lukes mask maybe? Maybe he acts like hes turned to the darkside.
>>
It's fake you absolute retards.

The original image was shooped together a long time ago, like after the first teaser. The design of Kylo Ren's lightsaber on the right is Anakin's saber/Luke's old saber with ports shopped onto it because no one knew what Kylo's lightsaber actually looked like up close at that point. Ditto the mask design. We knew he had a mask but not what it looked like.
>>
>>63197165
thanks for the info dindu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.