[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay the faggots on /b/ didn't want to talk TV. Seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sopranos.jpg (68 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
sopranos.jpg
68 KB, 615x410
Okay the faggots on /b/ didn't want to talk TV. Seriously, favorite show? It's Always Sunny, Curb, and Seinfeld are among my top 5, but nothing can even come close to the Kubrick-esque perfection that is The Sopranos. What say you?
>>
>>63195571
>Kubrick-esque
What does this mean
>>
>/b/

So that's where all the Sopranos fans came from
>>
>>63197377
it means he's a faggot who wants to sound like he has good taste. Unfortunate because sopranos is amazing. The first, second, and final seasons are among the greatest things put on screen, but then assholes like OP come along and ruin the show's credibility.
>>
>>63195571
go back to /b/ faggot,

nobody wants you here
>>
Fuck off /b/, /tv/ is for baneposting exclusively.
>>
>>63197563
or reposts of ken m
>>
>>63197665
>ken m
literally reddit: the reddit
>>
File: fnl-cast.jpg (79 KB, 513x360) Image search: [Google]
fnl-cast.jpg
79 KB, 513x360
True patrician show coming through.
>>
>>63195571
>Kubrick-esque

Dude. Come on. One of the GOAT series but unless you wanna expand on that it sounds really naive and pretentious.
>>
File: boardwalk-empire-cover-650-430.jpg (63 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
boardwalk-empire-cover-650-430.jpg
63 KB, 650x430
>>63198072
oops, wrong pic
>>
>>63198072

Is this show worth watching even if I dont know shit about handegg
>>
>>63197665
Baneposting EXCLUSIVELY
>>
>>63198192
Yes. Football is only the glue that holds the series together. Watch it. It's GOAT.
>>
>>63198164
It has an inherent incisive wit to its editing and style of humour with the same cynical and guardedly optimistic outlook on humanity.
>>
>>63199071
Aside from 2001 and Eyes Wide Shut, I wouldn't call Kubrick optimistic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.