[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Termiantor-Genisys.jpg (51 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Termiantor-Genisys.jpg
51 KB, 600x300
Is it fun?
>>
>Fun

There were parts that made me smile, but really it was just two hours of explaining the obvious to the audience while shit exploded.
>>
>>63195512

No, it's sloppily put together, not very exciting and everybody but Arnold is a miscast.
>>
>>63195641
Even the Targaryen?
>>
>>63195670
lazy cow did no work for this movie
>>
after the main characters got arrested and took goofy mug shots while playing "Bad Boys" I left. Liked Arnold in a couple parts but other than that it isn't fun at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2UkPbTQ3yE
>>
It is one of the worst films of the year
>>
Rate all Terminator installments.
IMO, 2 > 1 >>> 3 >>>>>> 4; haven't watched 5 (just downloaded it).
>>
>>63195670
worst Sarah Conner ever. it was like watching a shitty SNL impression Linda Hamilton's character.
>>
>>63195984
>3 better than salvation
You're why Genysis is pandering crap
>>
If it was a spinoff, sure.
There were some decent scenes like trapping the new terminator under acid.

To be honest i found it shit but it pains me because of how much enjoyment Arnold had making this. All that goofing around in makeup, meeting fans. Making every possible terminator pun there is. He's old and got his shit fucked up, this flick was the only thing he had left.
>>
>>63196066

It was better.

Salvation was Bale hijacking a franchise for his own glory.
>>
File: 16723049832402.jpg (20 KB, 429x420) Image search: [Google]
16723049832402.jpg
20 KB, 429x420
>>63196066
>Salvation is not objectively the shittiest one
>>
I liked the John Connor terminator. I thought he was creepy.
>>
>all these people saying 3 was shit

Terminator 3 was truer to Terminator than Judgment Day. Terminator 3 was the movie that brought it back to the "no fucker, the future doesn't change."

Terminator > T2 > Genesys = 3 = 4.
>>
>>63196160
Salvation was so bad that it torpedoed the next two movies that were supposed to follow.

At least 3 has a great highway chase in the crane truck, which was MOSTLY practical.
>>
T1 - 8/10
T2 - 9/10
T3 - 4.5/10
Salvation - 5/10
Genisys - 2.5/10 (and a fucking miracle it wasn't even worse with that cast/director)
>>
>>63196294
What about The Sarah Connor Chronicles?
>>
it's putrid shit with terrible acting
>>
>>63196346
3 dots / 10
>>
>>63196154
>>63196160
>worst version of the same story as 1 and 2
Yeah Salvation wasn't good but it was different. It did the future war and wasn't the same exact movie as the other 3.

I guess people want every terminator to be the same thing and that's all we'll ever get now.
>>
>>63196226
>shitting on T2 means it's good
>terminator movies can only be the same plot over and over
fuck you shitlard
>>
File: fat sarah khaleesi.jpg (24 KB, 901x338) Image search: [Google]
fat sarah khaleesi.jpg
24 KB, 901x338
Is this real life?
>>
>>63196484
>Salvation wasn't good but it was different
so? it doesn't get points if it does something new and completely fails at it. At least 3 had the crane chase scene faggot.
>>
>>63196484
>it did the future war

Is this supposed to be a positive? It shit all over the future war? Literally how could you fuck that up? All you have to do is make a decent future war movie and the fans would eat it up. Fuck, the future war shit we got in Genisys was better than all of Salvation.
>>
File: 1448099026633.webm (332 KB, 1078x808) Image search: [Google]
1448099026633.webm
332 KB, 1078x808
>>63196588
>>
FAT

WHITE

WOMEN
>>
>>63196871
Seriously, people have wanted to see a movie set mostly after judgement day since the first terminator.

We need chrome skeleton men, HK tanks, and fricking laser beams SET ENTIRELY AT NIGHT!
>>
>>63196890
What the actual fuck? How many hamburgers did she eat daily for the role?
>>
>>63197181

This. Fucking this.

Salvation was just drab desert with a bike terminator here and there.

At least Genisys had actual straight up plasma flying everywhere and HKs mowing people down like they were cutting the lawn.
>>
>>63195512
I liked it. It was better than the last couple of movies. I thought it'd be total trash. Glad I was wrong. This one was far more like 1 and 2 than anything.
>>
>>63196814
>muh crane scene
can you at least admit that T3 and Salvation both suck?
>>
>>63197957
Nigger thats been admitted like 50 times in this thread.
T3 is pretty bad, but has a handful of moments that aren't the worst thing ever. The only good thing to come out of salvation was christian bale's on set rent.
>>
>>63197957
T3 is garbage, I'd never say otherwise, it just looks like Shakespeare compared to Salvation
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.