[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For anyone wondering about Snoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: wwfwfwwfwffs.jpg (83 KB, 838x481) Image search: [Google]
wwfwfwwfwffs.jpg
83 KB, 838x481
For anyone wondering about Snoke
>>
We want the Harry Potter audience
>>
>>63194920
Nigga this is from an old PS2 game fuck off.
>>
>>63194962
what game?
>>
So it's not Jar Jar? Lame.
>>
>>63194989
this is jar jar's true form
>>
Too lazy to image search debunk you, but there's no way that's him for two reasons.

1) This is obviously a terrible photoshop because the dude sticks out of the background and that smog covering everything is absolute shit.

2) Serkis' character is supposed to be really odd-looking and impossible to replicate without mo-cap. Pic related would be about as labor intensive as Voldemort in Harry Potter and wouldn't necessitate total CG-ing of the character's body and face.
>>
is that voldemort
>>
>>63194986

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.
>>
Is that a shopped voldemort head?
>>
>>63195162
>This is obviously a terrible photoshop because the dude sticks out of the background and that smog covering everything is absolute shit.
It's the reflection on the screen
>>
>>63195719

bring proof
>>
>>63195162
I think the weird smoke/fog is because it's transitioning from one to scene to another of something
>>
>>63195719
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Bounty_Hunter
No mention of a Muun cast member anywhere on here, and those autists don't leave out stuff like that
>>
File: the autism theory.png (1021 KB, 1275x710) Image search: [Google]
the autism theory.png
1021 KB, 1275x710
>Snoke
>emerges from smoke
>>
>>63194920
>“No, no,” the actor says. “The scale of him, for instance, is one reason. He is large. He appears tall. And also just the facial design – you couldn’t have gotten there with prosthetics. It’s too extreme. Without giving too much away at this point, he has a very distinctive, idiosyncratic bone structure and facial structure. You could never have done it [in real life.]”

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/12/star-wars-andy-serkis-supreme-leader-snoke

So Serkis has said he just has a fucked up bone structure, OP might be right. That pic fits the description he gave better then any of the other shit I saw.
>>
They're using the original concept art for the emperor
>>
>>63197929
JAR
JAR
BINKS
>>
>>63197967
eh?
theres rumors he's extremely tall
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.