[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else watch this? I've been looking for some sci-fi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: expansesyfy.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
expansesyfy.jpg
199 KB, 1920x1080
Did anyone else watch this? I've been looking for some sci-fi stuff to waste some time on and this looks really promising.
>>
Yeah, it's definitely got some potential. From the opening scene in the abandoned ship, I thought it was going to be Event Horizon 2: Electric Boogaloo.
>>
Been looking forward to it since I heard about it. The books are really good. I was satisfied with the first episode and pretty excited for the rest of the season.
>>
bump, I want to talk about this show.
>>
I forgot about it honestly. I had planned to watch it when I saw the previews. The only time I ever watch Sci Fi Network anymore is on the Fourth of July so I completely forgot about it. Downloadan.
>>
>>63193722
You can watch the first episode on Youtube for free.
>>
>>63193764

Oh cool. Thanks.
>>
I'm gonna check it out. I'm still salty about the last sci-fi cop show I watched (Almost Human) being canceled.
>>
bump again, it seems like a cool show, and I'd like to hear what /tv/ thinks about it.
>>
>>63195424
haven't watched the ep yet. keep forgetting.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (34 KB, 523x661) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
34 KB, 523x661
As a sci fi fan I like it very much. I liked the technology in the books and it is portrayed quite nicely. The opening CGI could use some touching up, as the mars scene from it is atrocious, but overall it looks good to me. And I imagined the crash couches to look more like big soft bean bags.
Pic related: the nice touches it has.
>>
>>63191708
>literally the white race is bad: the shitty low budget syfy tv show

no thanks senpai. not going to subject myself to this blasphemy
>>
Pilot was EXTREMELY exposition-heavy, but interesting and production value was amazing, might develop into something good as it does along. Also, did anyone noticed how all SyFy shows nowadays have a cast which is a mix of white dudes and racially ambiguous women? I feel like their last 5 shows all looked like that.

>low budget syfy
Watch the fucking trailer at least, SyFy put a shitload of money into this and it clearly shows, i think it could easily end-up being one of the most expansive pilot of all time, just for the amount of sets they build.
>>
>>63196112

What is that, a scar?
>>
File: height discrimination.jpg (38 KB, 406x556) Image search: [Google]
height discrimination.jpg
38 KB, 406x556
>>63196183
Nice bait, but this show is only racist against tall people.
>>
>>63196395
Cracked future-phone screen.
>>
>>63196183
>They blew up a white woman so it must be racism!
>>
>>63196401

When will lanks learn
>>
>>63196422

ye i agree thats pretty neat

no more eps for a few weeks tho :(
>>
>>63191708
If it's on syfy, it's shit.
>>
Felt like a rip-off of CJ Cherryh's Alliance-Union universe books.

Heavy Time and Hellburner, in particular.
>>
>>63196401
martainlets, when will they learn?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.