[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mike just put him there as a big "fuck you" to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1414126175091s.jpg (6 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
1414126175091s.jpg
6 KB, 250x229
Mike just put him there as a big "fuck you" to the audience for not accepting him.
>>
>>63191529
so he's like jarjar?
>>
>they didn't hate Victor Frankenstein and praised the writing
What went wrong?
>>
>>63191563
Duuuhhhhhh yeaaahhhh like are you stupid??
>>
Jack's increased presence is directly related to the laziness RLM has experienced since starting their Patreon.

Low content? Have Jack and Rich shit out Previously Recorded. The show nobody asked for and nobody cares exists.
>>
anti-RLM perpetually awake and shitposting autist will appear in 3, 2, 1...
>>
DETACHED
>>
File: jobs3.gif (956 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
jobs3.gif
956 KB, 500x281
GEN
X
ETHOS
>>
I don't watch anything with Jack in it. The moment he becomes a regular on HitB I'm out.
>>
>>63191864
Honestly RLM died for me when they made a huge fucking sellout shill episode featuring Landis for no reason whatsoever. I actually cant believe they would lower themselves to that. Giving a platform to an attention whore for a quick buck.
>>
when is Race Cop finally being released?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
I don't hate him, and honestly think you guys are overreacting and over fixating on things. I agree that he shouldn't take center place as often as Mike, Jay and Rich and he should grow his beard back, more likable that way.
>>
>>63191972
They made a lot of money from that, more than they have ever made all at once before.

You can see it on their faces. I know that look, i've seen it a few times before.

But that isn't them selling out, they sold out right after the success of the plinkett reviews, they went full force with youtube and all that shit, and shut down a lot of youtube channels that had edits/translations of the plinkett reviews.

I still don't understand the aidsmoby thing, why is he there? how are they friends ? What does he do ? poopoopeepee? is that it ?
>>
>>63192019
december most likely

they're waiting for the physical copies
>>
File: tony.png (151 KB, 241x271) Image search: [Google]
tony.png
151 KB, 241x271
>>63191529
>mfw watching the pixels hitb and listening ti ruch and jack
>>
AIDSmoby is the key to all this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.