[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit this was good, easily 9/10 what did you guys think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Ip-Man-Movie-Poster-Three.jpg (331 KB, 767x1084) Image search: [Google]
Ip-Man-Movie-Poster-Three.jpg
331 KB, 767x1084
holy shit this was good, easily 9/10

what did you guys think of Ip Man?
>>
Overrated
>>
Bruce Lee would beat the shit out of Mike Tyson 1v1
>>
>>63190479
its Donnie Yen m8
>>
Can you imagine how fast could Ip Man fap?
>>
>>63190479
Grow up. Bruce Lee was a 135 lb manlet. Mike Tyson knocked out large professional fighters for money and was a physical specimen. You're a delusion fanboy faggot.
>>
>>63190548
I think you underestimate how fast Bruce Lee was.
Heavy and slow Mike Tyson wouldn't even get close to him
>>
>>63190424
I loved it. I didn't like the sequel though. It was too exaggerated.
>>
>>63190424
It's inferior than SPL and Flashpoint.
But it has great choreographies.
Also wing chun is probably the faggiest school of Kung Fu, and Kung Fu is already trash.
>>
>>63190516

Nigga.... are you retarded ?
>>
>>63190424
Intellectual Property man?
>>
>>63190548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jckXscMwIOI
u were saying?
>>
>>63190599
lol, Mike Tyson was heavy, but he was fast as fuck. Just watch some of his early fights.
>>
>>63190618
the fuck are you talking about?
Bruce Lee isnt in the movie, its Donnie Yen
>>
his wife in the movie was hot
>>
>>63190424
The Grandmaster with based Tony Leung is the only good Ip Man movie.
>>
>>63190548
Bruce Lee had to get special heavy bags because he'd destroy normal ones so easily. The normal ones you see boxers using he would send into the air in front of witnesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g3FJ3R19tc
>>
>>63190599
Then why do they have weight classes in boxing and mma you utterly retarded teenager? It's because little shit can't do any damage to heavyweights, no matter their "speed advantage" or agility or whatever mong shit you desperately believe.
>>
>>63190724
>comparing pussy box fights with heavy gloves with real street fights where everything goes
>>
>>63190637
Yeah that proves something
>>
>>63190747
Go punch a big nigger then faggot and post the results
>>
>>63190790
I've been doing wing tsun for several years so I am pretty sure I could take a random nigger or two
>>
>>63190790
What matters in a fight is size, strength and skill. Size and strength can outweigh skill. Though in the case of Donny Yen vs Mike Tyson I'd bet on Donnie. Mike Tyson is past his prime, while Donnie is not. Though I wouldn't bet too much. Mike Tyson is batshit crazy and has strange powers. He can hit a bulls eye with darts while blindfolded.
>>
>>63190871
I am being trolled. Got me
>>
It's good. I like Donnie Yen's style in most of his movies.

This is a good scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H-3NKj8yO8
>>
>>63190445
>overrated
Hot contrarian
>>
>>63190679

Someone tell him
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.