[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about that time you went to see Pokemon The First Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 527100393_o.jpg (36 KB, 369x509) Image search: [Google]
527100393_o.jpg
36 KB, 369x509
Tell me about that time you went to see Pokemon The First Movie in theaters
what card did you get?
>>
File: Ash Checkem.png (543 KB, 576x648) Image search: [Google]
Ash Checkem.png
543 KB, 576x648
>>
>>63190290
That one, I never was more disappointed then when I found out everyone got one, I thought I had some super rare card
>>
>>63190290
Mew two
>>
File: 1415964478262.jpg (17 KB, 400x422) Image search: [Google]
1415964478262.jpg
17 KB, 400x422
>>63190290
>mfw my cousin got ancient mew or some shit
>mfw i went around to his house one day, stole it and hid it under my pillow.
>>
Got one of each of the cards, times three, my dad was into the cards and my brother existed so we all got several of them.
The next movie, same deal.

he lost interest in them by the 3rd movie and so did I.
>>
>people don't watch the current pokemon anime
>not watching older Ash
plebs

https://streamable.com/33by
>>
>>63190633
>watching the pokemon anime
>it has been the same exact formula for over 10 decades
>they introduce a pokemon and the character of the week

Come on. You can't say it's better than just going to bed and having a similar dream that you had last night.
>>
They didn't give out cards at our cinema.

;_;
>>
I also got the Dragonite card, I got the ancient mew for pokemon 2000, and got the Entei exclusive card for pokemon the movie 3.

saw all 3 in theaters. i gotta say, nothing trumps the first movie. that experience was amazing. the sound, espescially. going from watching the show on a dinky little tv's to the BIG screen was a huge leap forward.

also, the digimon movie was at least 3 or 4x more hype then any of the pokemon movies, I gotta say.
>>
File: edge has no limit.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
edge has no limit.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>63190699
>not watching it for amour
>not watching it for its beautiful animation
>not watching it for trainer raper Ash
>not watching it for the specials
>>
>>63190797
>also, the digimon movie was at least 3 or 4x more hype then any of the pokemon movies, I gotta say.
To be fair Our War Games had an actual good competent director behind it.
>>
>>63190826
>amour
french word, not needed
>beautiful animation
it's 2009+ animation, nothing good
>raper Ash
What? Okay I'll listen to this ONE argument
>specials
No. It's some legendary I don't care about. What's the raper ash?
>>
File: Latios latias.gif (1 MB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
Latios latias.gif
1 MB, 500x277
>>63190867
>amour
>not needed

>it's 2009+ animation, nothing good
>literally better animation than 90% of all animes

>raper Ash
They made Ash an overpowered, competent fuck that rapes his rivals and gym leaders. He's also getting some BS evolution that nobody in the fucking anime world has.

>No. It's some legendary I don't care about
Not really, it just follows another protagonist
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.