[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people hate Man Of Steal again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: That face tho.jpg (119 KB, 656x265) Image search: [Google]
That face tho.jpg
119 KB, 656x265
Why do people hate Man Of Steal again?
>>
>>63190217
>steal
Is it a Tyler Perry flick?
>>
>>63190249

That's be Medea of Steel
>>
>>63190217
We don't
>>
>>63190217
Not hate, but its overrated as fuck.
Just because it looks good, doesnt mean it is good
>>
it was a pain in the ass to watch. everyone's so emotional and shit
>>
>>63190217
It's the best capeshit since spiderman 2
>>
>>63190217
weak moral fiber
>>
>>63190337
>neo /tv/
>>
I WILL FIND HIM
>>
The dialogue feels weird, the pacing was bad, the last fight dragged to much and I don't like Zack Snyder's aesthetics
>>
>>63190217

Because it has the same flaw all Snyder movies have. It doesn't feel organic, it feels 'made'. Watchmen had this as well.

I wouldn't go as far as to say they're soulless, but they get close.
>>
>>63190423
cool opinion
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>63190434
>>
WE'VE HAD A CHILD, ZOD

A BOY CHILD
>>
>>63190217
flying black dildos
>>
>>63190485
But /tv/ loves those
>>
>>63190430
this ese gets it.
>>
>Superman has no charisma
>Climax is worse than 300 9/11s in scale of destruction and we're led to believe everything is a-ok in the ending because welcome to the planet (and no, backpedaling in the sequel because everyone called you on on your bullshit in the first movie doesn't make it ok)
>Pa Kent's entire lesson is "be afraid of who you are, don't save people, because they won't understand you and hate you"
>STOP INVINCIBLE SON
>hamfisted jesus allegory in the church despite Supes being made by a couple of Jews were literally wrote him to be superhero moses
>basically a Superman movie for people who don't like Superman

It's not devoid of good parts, the Smallville fight was actually very good. Superman saves people, there's enough destruction to show you how powerful these guys are without killing millions of people, Antje Traue was really good, so was Christopher Meloni and Michael Shannon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.