[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally SJW: the series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1432793844793.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1432793844793.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
Literally SJW: the series
>>
>>63188349
Not really.
>>
The women back in those days did 2 things, take care of kids and the food.
>>
>>63188349
I wouldn't say so. But I find it dumb too that there are so many strong womyn warriors.
>>
File: f.jpg (9 KB, 163x171) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
9 KB, 163x171
>women in armor
>>
>>63188349
You fucking idiot children should probably read some history before you vomit up this sort of misogynistic bullshit, then you might not appear so ignorant and ill-educated.
>>
>>63188349
This series is about Serious Joke Wizards? I'm interested now.
>>
File: 7_allinthefamily_archiecigar1.jpg (21 KB, 306x320) Image search: [Google]
7_allinthefamily_archiecigar1.jpg
21 KB, 306x320
>>63188578
You mean the recently revised Herstory ?
>>
>>63188962
Go to the sources you massive prong.
>>
>>63188457
"in those days" gender wasn't the main divider because in a situation where you have to raid and pillage to survive it would have been senseless to leave any good fighter behind
the Norse society was divided by strength and weakness

Also why are the people on this bored so afraid of "stong womyns" did your mothers abuse you? not give you enough attention? do you wonder why you're so alone?
>>
>>63188962
Shield maidens were a think but they were more like cheerpeaders and walking weapon racks. They fought too some times but this show definitely portrays them quite liberally. There were no women jarls either thats just pure fantasy. I noticed that the witcher 3 also plays up the role of shield maidens. In 20yrs it's going to be that all vikings were women and the men just built the boats.
>>
>>63189223
Either come up with historical quotations that women partaked in raiding or fuck off back to your kitchen.

Inb4 muh vikingrave
>>
>>63189249
Yeah but The Witcher 3 was pure fantasy.
>>
Lagertha is a shieldmaiden from the same sagas as Ragnar that the series is based on, stop being cunts.
>>
>>63189371
True
>>
>>63189223
Have you ever for example arm-wrestled with a woman or watched them train at the gym? There is a perfectly good reason why women have very rarely fought at any time in history, at any place in the world, and that reason is that they are unbeliavably weak compared to men. If you pitted a hundred random men against a hundred random women in one-on-one fights to the death, the man would win over 90 of the matches.

Besides, there are these things called pregnancy and child-birth. It takes a lot of time to make a child, and a woman can have one pregnancy per year tops, and not for very many times. A man can impregnate ten women a day and if he happens to die before doing so, there are always lot's of men up to the task. If a community lost, say, 10 percent of it's men, it would be a tragedy, sure, but the situation could be fixed. But it if lost 10 percent of it's women, the next generation would be so much smaller, that it would pose huge problems.

For these reason, among others, women have almost always stayed home when men have gone to war.
>>
>>63189374
Yes but shieldmaiden did not mean full warrior. They literally handed weapons to men on the battlefield and occasionally finished off a wounded enemy.
It was not like the TV show at all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.