[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Predator sequel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 902001-product-thumb.jpg (33 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
902001-product-thumb.jpg
33 KB, 350x350
>Last summer, it was announced that director Shane Black (Iron Man 3, Lethal Weapon) and his The Monster Squad co-writer Fred Dekker were working on an “inventive sequel” to 20th Century Fox’s Predator. Now, Dekker has revealed on his Facebook (via AVPGalaxy.net) that the script for the film has been completed and turned in.

>Details on the film are currently under wraps but producer John Davis previously told Collider: “The writing is so fresh, the perspective is so fresh. I’m telling you you’re going to get something you don’t expect and you’re going to say, ‘This is the most entertaining way to reinvent a franchise.’”

>Black is no stranger to the Predator franchise either, having starred in the original film as Hawkins after having been brought on to help rework the 1987 film. He will direct the film from Dekker’s script, the story for which the pair created together. No release date has been set for the movie.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/359667-predator-sequel-script-completed

Are you ready for based Shane Black to bring the franchise back to its glory?
>>
>>63186358

I'm just glad it's a sequel and not a reboot/remake.

Also I want Channing Tatum in the lead role.
>>
Sequel to Ah-nuld Schwarzenegger Predator? Or the most recent PredatorS?
>>
>>63186358

But there already is a sequel to Predator. It's called Predator 2.
>>
>>63186447
>Channing Tatum

Confirmed for çuck
>>
>>63186460
>>63186492

It's a sequel to all of them, it treats those movies as having happened and sharing the same universe
>>
>>63186562
fuck, I want to see more brody
>>
>>63186605

I didn't mind him in Predators but boy are you in the minority.
>>
>>63186358
>Are you ready for based Shane Black to bring the franchise back to its glory?

His Iron Man 3 was abysmal
>>
I'll only care if the movie gets a hard 'R'
The string of predator movies the past 12 years or so with a PG-13 have made me sick
>>
>the perspective is so fresh
Bad guy perspective is fresh?
Seriously?
>>
>>63186639
This. I want some carnage for once and the traits of hunter and prey, along with the cruelties, being present and executed well.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 267x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 267x263
>>63186358
>so fresh

Hopefully it won't be "predators 3" because you get Shane ...otherwise a talented guy but made the worst iron man movie
And decker...talented guy ...but make robocop3

Just don't make it predator 3!! It's a curse on both of them
>>
>>63186639

>The string of predator movies the past 12 years or so with a PG-13 have made me sick

so just AvP? Because Requiem and Predators were both R
>>
Its not a sequel to Predators? We don't get to see how the captives get off the planet? We don't see how Lawrence Fishburne remained fat as a pig on an alien jungle hell planet?
>>
>>63186358
>rumor site

Confirmed for trash.

Black has 3-4 "in production" credits at the moment, and one, "Doc Savage" has been on the list for ten years.

Bottom line: his next directorial effort, The Nice Guys, comes out the middle of next year. Its success/failure will largely affect what he does after that, so any guessing between now and then is a waste of time.
>>
>>63186710
they should do a fishburne prequel
>>
>>63186710

That's pretty much how all the movies go, fresh cast with only a slight string of connectivity running through them, most of the leading back to the original movie, we never found out what happened to Dutch in Predator 2 and in Predators the govt chick mentions the said same jungle incident Dutch and company got caught up in.
>>
File: 1207977167544.png (492 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1207977167544.png
492 KB, 640x480
>>63186742
Sayyyyy....
>>
>>63186447
Fuck you and fuck Channing Potatum.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.