[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kristen Schaal will never lie in margarita pool with you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Kristen Schaal a QT.jpg (197 KB, 1484x857) Image search: [Google]
Kristen Schaal a QT.jpg
197 KB, 1484x857
>Kristen Schaal will never lie in margarita pool with you

why live.
>>
She's got nice boobs and nice feet
>>
I'm perfectly ok with this.
>>
File: notquiteseeingit.jpg (22 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
notquiteseeingit.jpg
22 KB, 250x214
Do you people that like her think it could be because she's ugly and that makes her seem obtainable to you?
>>
>>63184961
>looks super Jewish
>not Jewish at all

She goes on the list with Adam Driver and Jason Biggs.
>>
If you had said Scarlett Johansson or Christina Ricci then you would've hurt me. But I'm ambivalent about this at best.
>>
>>63185131

John Krasinski too.
>>
>>63184961

THE LAST ÇUCK ON EARTH
>>
looks: 3/10
Voice: -7/10
>>
>>63185337
>>63185337
Last Man on Earth is one of the few shows to have a reverse cuccking.
>>
>>63185161
Ditto Jon Cryer
>>
>>63185161
He's also Stanley Tucii's brother in law, who is also not Jewish despite looking Jew as fuck.
>>
>just realized this show is on again

remember for the first season when there was a weekly thread. seems like the show destroyed itself was the maximum keking it pulled.
>>
One of the few legitimately funny female comedians. This bitch always makes me laugh
>>
>>63184961
>that green
>that premixed margarita
It's ducking disgusting pleb shit
>>
feet?
>>
>>63185481
It's somewhat better, some eps have been complete shit though. They can't seem to make up their minds what direction they want the show to go at some points, the latest episode feels like they're finally figuring out what they want to do.
>>
>>63185722
Get help.
>>
>>63185863
Fuck off, reddit.
>>
>>63185863
What's wrong with feet?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.