[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oh, Master Kenobi. We have Miss Padme on board."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: lrn2lift 3PO.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
lrn2lift 3PO.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>"Oh, Master Kenobi. We have Miss Padme on board."
Wait... what? How did she get on board?

She was still passed out when Obi-Wan got back on the ship, so she didn't get back on board herself. She didn't bring anyone with her to Mustafar except for 3PO.

Are we supposed to believe that 3PO carried her onto the ship? I don't think 3PO's capable of that.
>>
I don't have the energy to dedicate towards thinking about this

is that a smoke alarm on the left?
>>
R2 shot out his little grabber thing right up Natalie's coochie, he dragged her up the ramp that way.
>>
>>63184844
Can't 3PO lift a woman?
>>
>>63184943
Please write more
>>
>>63184994
He can't even bend his arms and can barely bend his legs.

He was designed for etiquette and protocol. Not manual labor.
>>
>>63184994
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
>>
>>63184844
she was awake when obi-wan came back so she most likely just got on the ship by herself
>>
CIA called it in
>>
They dragged her on obvious
>>
File: padme.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
padme.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>63185243
>she was awake when obi-wan came back
No, she wasn't.
>>
>>63184844
>I don't think 3PO's capable of that.

We've seen him carry around dead Jawas. Lets assume he picked them up instead of the stupid idea that they jumped into his arms. So yeah, you nitpicky faggot, he can do it.

Are you like watching these fucking movies on repeat looking for images or bits of dialogue that confuse and then post them here in hopes you'll find a cozy hugbox of people who share your eternal butthurt in regards to prequels? Does it make you feel like you belong to something? A group of tards that can't get over a movie over 10 years old.
>>
>>63184994
He can only lift women Anthony Daniels can lift.
>>
>>63184844
>She didn't bring anyone with her to Mustafar except for 3PO.
Proofs?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.