[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the ending .........hmmm Explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 282x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 282x400
>the ending

.........hmmm

Explain
>>
>live long enough to see yourself become tbe villian
>>
>>63183172
Naw, I'm good. Could you just ruin it for me?
>>
>>63183172
watch the directors video of explaining the ending?

In short the main character fails to change and commit to a relationship with his pregnant wife, the spider is a symbol of being in a relationship with a women.

He fears being in a relationship will suffocate him like a spiders web.

Thats why the spider is afraid in the end of him , cause he cant change, he will always see women and relationships as a spider and its web.
>>
>>63183172
Spiders are women/feminity. He treats women like spiders (see intro scene when someone is stepping on one). When Jake 2 becomes part of the orgy/sex/cult thing he starts seeing woman in the same way Jake 1 did, as spiders. The final scene hints at him becoming a dick like Jake 1.
>>
>>63183356
>>63183346
and /thread
>>
His wife turned into a giant spider, what's so hard to understand?
>>
the spiders were inside you all along
>>
>>63183346
TLDR version: FUCKING PRETENTIOUS PSEUDO INTELLECTUAL ARTSY FARTSY BOTTOM OF THE BARREL GARBAGE.
>>
File: heiddger.gif (21 KB, 200x212) Image search: [Google]
heiddger.gif
21 KB, 200x212
>>63183602
Dunno what you mean. It was a good movie and fairly easy to understand. Are you sperging over it?
>>
>>63183602
>Mad that he didn't get it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.