[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: You predict the Rotten Tomatoes score for 'The Force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: the_tomato_awakens.jpg (562 KB, 1024x855) Image search: [Google]
the_tomato_awakens.jpg
562 KB, 1024x855
ITT: You predict the Rotten Tomatoes score for 'The Force Awakens' after 50 critic reviews.

Bonus: Give your best review quote also eg: "A tour de force from JJ Abrams..."
>>
100% CINEMATIC GENIUS THIS IS WHAT FILM IS ALL ABOUT - geekfilm.com
>>
>>63182654
96%
8/10 average

"SW:TFA is the worst dissapointment since SW:TPM" ~ Mr. Plinkett
>>
>>63182654
"The Force Awakens? I wish they could say the same about Abrams and Kasdan's script. Abrams beats diversity over our heads, as if the audience doesn't understand it's 2015. I'm pleasantly surprised there wasn't any product placement for Coca Cola or McDonalds. Two stars, and that extra star is out of respect for the Star Wars franchise."
>>
"nostalgic thrillride"
>>
80-86%
"It's like ROTJ just waaaaaaayyyyyyyy too long."
>>
"pleb trash" - /tv/
>>
70-80%

Then counless shitposting since it got lower score than the prequels
>>
>>63182929
There's no way it gets any lower than 90%. If only because people don't want this movie to fail.
>>
95%
"I can't believe how heavy my wallet is right now"
>>
"A riveting movie filled to the brim with excellent acting and storytelling. If you liked JJ's rendition of the Star Trek series or just love sci-fi, you will definitely love this"
>>
File: image.jpg (298 KB, 1017x795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
298 KB, 1017x795
76%

"unfortunately, while the force does awaken, it barely stumbles to its feet and manages to get out the door in time. And despite a newfound reliance on practical effects and sets, jettisoned by previous helmer, series creator George Lucas, it's characters still seem to half-dazed or even catatonic. Perhaps the rest of us should have stayed in bed?"
>>
"The raw unsimulated sex scenes were a bit of a shock, but it is 2015 after all, people should really learn to be more tolerant and give this movie a chance"
>>
82%
>>
>>63182654
87%

Critic Consensus: "With a triumphant return to form, Star Wars is back and is as big as ever, making The Force Awakens one of the hottest movies of the decade"
>>
92%
8.5/10 average

"A complex, thrilling masterpiece"
>>
>>63182990
nice.
>>
79%

"By the end of the film, white moviegoers will be left completely and utterly keked - a brave new step for the franchise." - The Guardian
>>
Do we know how long its going to be?
>>
Unless it has a clusterfuck of a screen play I don't see it below 85% senpai
>>
>>63182654
Best movie since Mad Max Furry Road
99%
>>
>>63183086
135 minutes according to imdb.
>>
>"The greatest Star Wars since Empire Strikes Back. Star Wars returns to cinema in stunning fashion, taking all the best aspects of the prequels and the original trilogy to create a story that's altogether fresh, and arguably more riveting than A New Hope's premise. Adam Driver is captivating as Kylo Ren, proving that perhaps Star Wars deepest and most conflicted character isn't Lord Vader himself, but his misguided and even more vicious grandson."
>"9.8/10 - an instant classic that will go down as the film that breathed new life into the Star Wars franchise. Here's to hoping Episode VIII can deliver on the lofty promises made in The Force Awakens."
>>
>>63182654
>Implying Disney won't bribe the shit out of 90% of critics
lrn2kike
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (69 KB, 748x326) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
69 KB, 748x326
i predict 4.5V
>>
>90%, because even if it sucked, critics will be in massive denial.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.