[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Fargo thread? Fargo thread. Who's the most based character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
No Fargo thread? Fargo thread. Who's the most based character in the show and why is it Bear?
>>
>>63181064

His breakdown after putting down Dodd's daughter was great
>>
Noreen.

The fucking jumper she used to wear in the butchers shop is killing me, I need to find it
>>
>>63181088
what if he didn't kill her?
>>
best character of the entire series coming right through
>>
>>63181117

Iunno.

>>63181113

She's pretty QT
>>
>>63181125
>If you bait them, they will come
>>
File: 1327254298164.jpg (196 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1327254298164.jpg
196 KB, 720x480
>>63181125

"You're through. We're sending...The Undertaker."
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11 KB, 469x313
Who's /Lou/ here? I think he's the most based, no other cop in the entire series would stand up to the Gehrharts all by their lonesome. I just love his never-back-down-no-matter-the-odds attitude. Who's with me?
>>
>>63181215
Based Lou.
Best char goes to Peggy tho
>>
File: not-lou.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
not-lou.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>63181215
Lou fags are the worst
>>
>>63181244
Whys that? Are we Reddit?
>>
>>63181215
Based Lou. Although that is because I'm a sucker for the good guy trying his best in a shitty world trope
>>
>>63181064
What was the point of Reagan in the show?
>>
>>63181656
Pure bants
>>
>>63181656

It's a neat little addition that fits the time period also Fargo's producers is friends with Bruce Campbell, think of it like Indiana Jones meeting Hitler in Last Crusade, this crazy gang war is about to kick off and Ronald Reagan is touring the country at the same time for his campaign

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fargo-bruce-campbell-ronald-reagan-838622

>From your point-of-view, what is the key to playing Ronald Reagan as a character, rather than just doing a Ronald Reagan impression?

>For sure! You have to think about what he was up to at that particular time, which was campaigning. He changed his philosophy. He was much more liberal. He solidified some of his opinions and beliefs when he worked for GE for five years as a spokesman. That got him really good at speaking and he became good at extemporaneous speaking and that got him into the whole corporate thing. I think mostly with Reagan, you've got to believe what you say. He believed what he said. He was a true believer in himself. I don't think he was a bullshit artist.
>>
>>63181656
>>63181742
different anon but I also think it's thematically relevant and a bit like the rabbi stuff in A Serious Man. Lou's world is crashing down around him and he feels lost, so he appeals to the system of order that those around him are worshipping- Reagan and his ideology. But Reagan is totally wrongfooted by his questions and blind faith and he gets no answers. Moral and spiritual bereftness, and a society descending into fear and chaos- it's a part of the post-Vietnam zeitgeist.
>>
>>63181117
Then he's pretty much dead
>>
>>63181088
Can't get enough of those plumped up Dunst tits
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.