[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: hnng.jpg (90 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
hnng.jpg
90 KB, 600x335
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>63180732

"You're a big guy."
>>
>>63180732

She's a sexually empowered woman who can proposition men in a bar under false pretenses and deny him sexual gratification in an attempt to humiliate him. She can then get away with it because women's liberation.
>>
>>63180732
Just acting like an edgy atheist teenager.
>>
>>63180732
She doesn't like turtlenecks a jacket is better for the cold.
>>
She means
>you see? this is not the basic capeshit for manchildren, this is dark and edgy and if you like it you are a big guy for me and you :)
>>
she looks like a gargoyle in the thumbnail
>>
>>63180732
her face looks really weird there.
>>
MAKE A GENERAL AND STAY THERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS IT'S 2000 THREADS ALREADY
>>
>swn tongue your balls while she slurps on your pecker.
>>
>>63180827
alicia

i'll be here zanatos
>>
File: ritter.jpg (68 KB, 865x546) Image search: [Google]
ritter.jpg
68 KB, 865x546
>>63180828
>>
>>63181175
look like sarah shekelman
>>
>>63181471
who?
>>
She looks so jewish that it hurts.
>>
>>63180732
looks like the breaking bad chick with the big fat black bush

is it her?
>>
>>63181026

Yeah, for a board that claims to hate JJ, you guise sure love making threads about her

Hell, I actually liked the fucking show, and I haven't made one thread about it
>>
File: ritter.webm (581 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ritter.webm
581 KB, 1280x720
>>63181175
here's another chance to save the webm and not a screenshot
>>
>>63182481
le so quirky and funnay xDDD
>>
>>63180753
Like her looking at Ruben like he's a fucking pile of shit whenever he awkwardly tries to be nice to her.
>>
>>63181652
No it's a different actress who likes literally identical to her.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.