[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did /tv/ think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
what did /tv/ think of this movie?
>>
File: rocky-2-steps-with-kids.jpg (35 KB, 666x360) Image search: [Google]
rocky-2-steps-with-kids.jpg
35 KB, 666x360
>mfw the original Rocky theme kicks in at just the right moment
>>
>>63180576
BIG
>>
Best bull-core 2015. My son's mom loved it.

Also the most (it's) 2015 (people) movie this year.
>>
>>63180610
Why don't you just fucking say your wife or ex wife what instead of saying your sons mum ??
>>
>>63180610
>son's mom
You fucked it up.
>>
>>63180610

Why does the fact the main character is black make it bull-core.

He even fucks a black woman in it. Were you just desperate to make a kek joke?
>>
So what happen to the hag Rocky was gonna get a bit of that neck from from Rocky Balboa? Is she sleeping with the son now? And Does anyone else think the sequel will be rocky or creed fighting the grave digger of that cementary for fondling adrian's corpse at all?
>>
>>63180576

I want Michael B Jordan to breed my boipussy tbqh
>>
as somebody who fucking loves Rocky, should I be hyped?
>>
>>63181144
if you love black bulls, you should be
>>
>>63181144

it's pretty good
>>
That dude is strong.
>>
WHERE'S WALLACE STRING
>>
How come niggers are less veiny than white people?
>>
>>63181328
melanin
>>
>>63180636
>not getting a joke that's already been run into the ground for 6 months

I was new too, once.
>>
What is with /tv/s obsession with black people? The film doesnt even depict racemixing agenda.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.