[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1448855231001.png (467 KB, 640x698) Image search: [Google]
1448855231001.png
467 KB, 640x698
Funfact:

Episode II was called "Jar Jar's big adventure"
>>
>>63180444
More and more I am convinced he is a sith lord.

"The Great Adventure" would be him slaughtering all of the younglings and destroying the republic against the jedi council.
>>
>i may have gone too far in a few places
>>
>>63180444
It was a joke codename they used for the script because Jar Jar was hated so much already. Aldo, checked
>>
>write a character to be annoying to cover the fact that he's a sith
>everyone is annoyed so George doesn't make him a sith

I really doubt George would change his mind half way into the prequels.
>>
I hope ol' Ahmed is just joking around and doesn't actually think Jar Jar was meant to be important (past Ep1)

It's silly to say "at one time he was X", only the end result matters. Lucas's scripts went through so many fucking revisions I guarantee you at one time Padme was a sith lord, too.
>>
>>63180845
It's actually really sad because Ahmed did all his best, he thought that he will be next chewbacca
>>
>>63180444
ok, he's trying too hard

at first I thought he was being clever making some profit from the stupid Jar Jar theory, but this is too much. Must suck being him, desu
>>
>>63180444

Is that image cropped or does George not have to follow the format rules?
>>
>>63180444
>NO UNAUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTION OR REPRODUCTION WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM THE PRODUCER
>>
>>63180444

You think maybe he sent Ahmed an individualized copy with his character's name on it because he might have been ... You know ... Fucking with him?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.