[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT movies that are never discussed about in /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Hero Jet Li Blu-ray.jpg (87 KB, 394x500) Image search: [Google]
Hero Jet Li Blu-ray.jpg
87 KB, 394x500
ITT movies that are never discussed about in /tv/
>>
File: rome-open-city.jpg (13 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
rome-open-city.jpg
13 KB, 448x252
>>63178577
>>
>>63178577
The ending was pure Chinese propoganda but the rest of the movie was amazing.

>That fight that only happens in their minds moments before they strike
>>
>>63178577

B-But if I post some, they became discussed and no longer qualify for this thread.
>>
>>63178577
/tv/ never talks about perfection. Only flaws get mentions here.
>>
>>63178577
I've been looking for an HD copy of Hero since forever, I considered ordering in on Amazon but the reviews all said it looked like a shitty upscaled DVD. I just want it to look good on my 4k dammit. Great movie though.
>>
>>63178577
>I won't kill you oh noble, glorious emperor because MUH UNITY
>>
>>63178642
>The ending was pure Chinese propoganda but the rest of the movie was amazing.

Pretty much sums it up.
>>
>>63178642
The ending of Saving Private Ryan was pure American propaganda
>>
>>63178577

Anyone else hate that cover? The way they shooped Zhang Ziyi's left arm is fucking poor.
>>
>>63178642
>>63178957
>>63180213
That was also the ending of The Patriot.

>lose all your loved ones to forge a new nation

Same shit.
>>
>>63178577
It's beautiful aesthetically, but it's still a dumb propagandistic wire-fu movie.
>>
>>63182486
you are expecting too much from this board anon
>>
Hero is technically better but I prefer Fearless
>>
>>63182546
Why watch fearless when you can watch IP Man
>>
File: house_party.jpg (104 KB, 335x488) Image search: [Google]
house_party.jpg
104 KB, 335x488
>>63178577
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.