[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead: Morgan is a shit edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 310x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 310x465
The only good thing about tonight's episode is The Talking Dead afterwards due to Costanza

>Morgan is a shit
>Sam is a shit
>Negan is a shit

Is there anyone who's not a shit?
>>
What the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>63178127
No ones responding to him on facebook
>>
THE WALKING DEAD IS NO PLACE FOR MERCY
>>
>>63178097
"I think we need to drop this show, it's so fucking boring" - My Old Man

I have to agree with him. The show's been spinning its wheels for years. NOTHING happened in 8 episodes. Nothing. Fuck it.
>>
>>63178097
>Is there anyone who's not a shit?
Carol, Michonne,Daryl, Rick.
>>
File: 12343521342.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
12343521342.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>63178097
>literally nothing happens: the show
>>
>>63178242

Maggie's ass and Rosita's tits too
>>
>>63178097
You know the guy at the end wasn't actually Negan right?
>>
>>63178193
>You want the Walking Dead?
>I AM the Walking Dead.
>>
WHERE'S THE FUCKING TORRENT KATZ
>>
File: Alexandra Breckenridge.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Alexandra Breckenridge.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
Did i miss anything or was the final shot Mom,Mom,Mom?
>>
>>63178097
I'm up to date on the comic, and up to date on the show.

And both are shit.
>>
>reading the episode synopsis since i cant be fucked to invest time in the show anymore

>"Meanwhile, Morgan and Carol take shelter in a separate building, leaving Denise alone to treat the captured Wolf. Carol attempts to kill the Wolf, and when Morgan tries to stop her, she threatens to kill Morgan as well. The two get into a scuffle and Morgan manages to subdue Carol, only to be knocked out by the Wolf."

Just reading it is making me mad.
>>
>>63178631
mom?
>>
>>63178097
Negan hasn't even been introduced yet tho
>>
File: Alanna Masterson & Friend.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Alanna Masterson & Friend.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
Almost to the exact point where i stopped reading the comic series several years ago.

Tomahawk chop and Coral Tis merely a flesh wound scene to go.

Negan seems like something created for 12 year old boys, is there any substance to that character or should i throw in the towel on the show now?
>>
File: 1438637393350.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1438637393350.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>It's a black male character dies because the show creators have unresolved racial issues episode
>>
>>63178755
MOAR???
>>
>>63178688
The characters all make terrible decisions to keep stringing the paper-thin plot out as much as possible.

>Tara and Rosita have a clear headshot on the wolf guy from 3 feet away but instead hand them their guns because him being able to kill all of them is somehow better than only the blonde girl.

>Darryl decides to fucking slow down and stop for Negan's guys instead of just plowing through their parked bikes with his giant fucking truck.

It's like the writers really can't come up with reasonably satisfying ways to resolve tension, they only know how to build it up. After half a season of teasing Glenn's non-death and zero plot development I think I'm dropping this show. There really haven't been any meaningful developments since the second season. They just find a new group to live with, watch it collapse, rinse and repeat. You can't keep a show alive forever with character deaths. There needs to be something meaningful underneath.
>>
>>63178425
Tara is pregnant and now also has tits.
>>
>>63178871
The Tara and Rosita thing is especially dumb in a universe where everyone is super good at getting headshots because that's the only way to kill zombies.
>>
File: 1393560458797.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1393560458797.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>63178880
She's always had tits.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.