[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best superman movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 387x580
Is this the best superman movie?
>>
HANDJOB!
>>
Story is complete shit and has no real resolution, but I did enjoy the movie up to a point.
>>
>>63177828
O g I wonder what point
>>
HOL UP
>>
the first half is geniunely entertaining, then it gets lame real fast
>>
hankuck
>>
>>63177733
GIMME A HANDJOB, SKOOKS
>>
Wen't to shit when they revealed her sister
>>
>>63177615

>hobo superhero

cool

>greek god destined for each other who die when they're too close to each other or some shit

bad
>>
>>63177615

Felt like there was a good commentary/theme in the first draft that got 99% removed by the time the studio was finished rewriting it, but there are tiny hints of it still there.
>>
>>63177615
No. Iron Giant is the best Superman movie.
>>
>>63178366
Spectre was the better Superman movie.
>>
You can identify a patrician when they say they love the second half of this film. The first half is just reddit tier garbage humor.
>>
>>63177615
Yes it was good, watched it the second time few months ago and it's still a good movie.
I also liked the later half of the movie, don't understand why people are complaining, seemed like an interesting universe
>>
DINDU
>>
>>63178537
WELCOME TA URF
>>
File: 1448813780040.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1448813780040.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>63178509
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.