[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do they want us to hate him so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 6
why do they want us to hate him so much?
>>
Clear
>>
he killed his wife
>>
Propaganda by Lord Saladin
>>
>Hurrr I used to be bad man. Now I don't kill anyone even if they slaughter innocent people and mutilate little kids, because I was bad man before. Also fuck logic
>>
>>63173019
He's a dumb niggerhead.
>>
Is that why fanboys hate him? He's a man that spares people their lives, no matter their actions?

Sounds interesting af.
>>
>>63173240
Too bad he's a retarded niggerhead, faggot.
>>
>>63173240
You've obviously never watched anime or read a comic before
Its the most retarded and cliche character trait ever
>>
>>63173170

Lord Shaxx will always still be based
>>
>>63173321
>I read anime

*Tips*

Back to reddit.
>>
>autistic men are more useful than having nigger in your group
>>
>>63173321
Yeah. I have.
But with this show, where its kill or be killed and characters die every three episodes (unless you're part of the main cast), it's cool to have a character with a moral compass equivalent to modern society standards.

Plus it changes the show. I haven't seen this show since season 4 and after seeing Rick be a dick for a long time, it's hard to side with such a shitty group of losers.
>>
>>63173482
>moral compass
Being an idiot is not a moral compass and its boring
>le I am better than you so I will let you live only for you to kill innocent people
Only in the end for him to have to kill the guy or a copout and the guy dies somehow
>>
>>63173482
Refusing to kill people who rob and murder everyone they come across is not having a moral compass. It's exactly the opposite.
>>
>>63173587
>>63173647
Well
its Rick in the comics that's lets Negan live in a prison after he's done so much evil shit
>>
>>63173727
why? i stopped reading shortly after he was introduced
>>
File: 1442133450182.jpg (14 KB, 640x626) Image search: [Google]
1442133450182.jpg
14 KB, 640x626
>>63174158
Because he's better than him
>>
>>63173727
That was different. Morgan is doing this secretly and in an unsafe manner. And look how it turned out. Carol should have put a knife in him before going down those stairs.
>>
>>63173482
>a moral compass equivalent to modern society standards
Uh, no, a moral compass would demand justice in the form of retributive punishments. Murderers should be put to death etc. So he went from insane, murderous lunatic who's a danger to himself and others to some pacifist monk who's a danger to himself and others. He's just as worthless as he was originally, but in the other direction.
>>
This was a weak ass mid season finale. Everyone knows Jessie and her kids are going to die. Or they going to pull TV magic and kill the kids and let her live? I see Sam and Ron dying because they're next to each other, while Jessie is next to Michellone. I bet you they're going to pull a Rick move on Jessie by cutting off Sam's hand. The show is nothing like the comics. Kirkman refuses to kill Abraham because he regretts killing him in hte comic. Andrea is dead so is Dale.
>>
I find him pretty interesting because i don't think it's just the obvious trope of 'every life is important', i actually think he has to belive it because it keeps him sane and he knows it, it gives him something to believe in, at least thats what i got from his backstory episode
>>
>>63174337
>retributive punishments
That's not justice that's eye for an eye.
>>
>>63174337
While this is close it's not exactly head on. We don't execute all murderers but we're not above doing so. Even if you use countries without the death penalty cops will still kill somebody if they have to do it in order to save an innocent. That's the problem with morgan. If there was a madman with an atomic bomb that was going to set it off in the center of a highly populated area and morgan could only stop him by shooting him in the head he wouldn't do it.

He has extreme notion about the value of life while not realizing that while all life is precious not everybody deserves to live and that while people can be saved it's the exception of the rule and not the rule. Fuck everything about Morgan and his bullshit akido teacher. The fact that the writers had him study a joke martial art for a month to become the shows ultimate hand to hand fighting badass was already retarded enough in itself without all of this pseudo enlightenment philosphy to boot.

p.s. if all life is precious than the virus that creates the zombies is also precious and he's a fucking hypocrite for killing them.
>>
YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS
I HAVE TO CLEAR
>>
>>63175669
Dumb niggerhead.
>>
>>63173587
>it's boring
go drink some mountain dew and be X-treme somewhere else
>>
>Black man assaulting white woman

That's sure to get white men to hate you pretty fast.
>>
You morons just don't get it do you? I can at least understand his perspective, he was going around killing literally everything and everyone. He stabbed a kid in the throat,and the fact that he could kill so freely without repercussion was what let him go off all the way into the deep end.

The fat Akido white man let him get back his humanity...it's literally what's happening with Rick now who has free reign to kill whoever he wants and this creates friction all around and making you a living walking zombie no different than the walkers.

That's the theme they're going for.
>>
>>63176826
He should have read some of the Bible instead of retarded liberal hippie bullshit.

"A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up"

Morgan is mentally ill because he can't do something that all humans should be capable of - accurate threat assessment.
>>
>>63176826
No.

Rick still has a moral center. He is not going to seek people out to kill. He only kills those who try to hurt him or his group.

Morgan was killing everything in sight at one point, even those who meant him no harm. Fat Aikido guy brought him way back past center. He is now so hippy-ish that he is a liability to himself and those around him.

He needs to leave or get killed.
>>
>>63174369
The asshole priest will be the one who dies; he'll start making a scene to draw the zombies to him, allowing Jessie the time needed to gag her idiot son so that his screams don't attract zombies.
>>
>>63176904

>Accurate threat assessment

He had to kill his son. That messed him up, and Rick was pretty messed up when Lori died. His origin story did him justice to show that he was actually intense. Not saying that his mindset is right, but from his perspective it makes sense. He went from, "I clear" to a saint and he thinks it's possible for everyone to find redemption.

>>63176942

>Rick still has a moral character.

Barely. Back in the earlier seasons he would have risked his neck for anyone, but now he only cares for those around him and his conscience is so far gone he might as well be Shane right now. Remember how Shane was pointing the gun at him cause he wanted Lori all to himself and Rick does the same thing with Jessie's husband in broad daylight.
>>
>>63177009
>and Rick does the same thing with Jessie's husband in broad daylight.
Her husband was an abusive alcoholic. Who cares.

Rick really only kills people who cross him. It's not like he's going to gun down the Alexandrians like the Governor did to his people.
>>
>>63176942
I don't know about Rick and Carol, tbqh. They were talking about "taking" the town. It pretty much happened as cleanly as it could and Rick still had to kill Jessie's husband.
>>
>>63177046
>Her husband was an abusive alcoholic. Who cares.

So you're saying abusive alcoholics deserve the death penalty?

The doctor didn't cross him, Rick just wanted to bone his wife and he was in the way of his primal instincts.
>>
If anything, I think they should just kill Carl in the mid-season premier. Gets torn to bits saving the young kid, giving us the situation of Rick now raising two kids that hate him and having to deal with the consequences of killing a man so he could fuck the guy's wife.

Ron would also make for a more interesting character than Carl, in terms of giving us a surly teenager who has legit reasons for hating Rick and Rick having to face that and deal with that. And getting Carl murdered like that would give Rick an instant low that would fit with the show's vibe of having Rick always be at his lowest point before a new big bad shows up.
>>
>>63177246

>Ron
>Interesting

Never go full retard.
>>
I hate that Duane had to be dead and they took Morgan into a gay as hell pacifist direction. I like crazy Morgan who booby traps everything, stockpiles weapons, and smiles while forcing a gun into his face.

Could have had way more potential. Was hoping when he was reintroduced initially he'd be a Shane 2.0, negro edition. Would have been fun too to have a battle-hardened Duane to play as a counterpart to Rick's fuccboi kid.
>>
>>63177279
He's a blank slate save for his hate for Rick, which is an interesting starting point for growth. And we'; never get Carl going through a surly teenage phase, where he's openly challenging his dad and trying to find his own way in the zombie apocalypse world and shit.

Ron gives us more storylines and gives Rick a foil who isn't an ass kissing syncophantic family member.
>>
>>63177329

>And we'; never get Carl going through a surly teenage phase, where he's openly challenging his dad and trying to find his own way in the zombie apocalypse world and shit.

Yes we do, the whole prison season he was being angsty and a little shit, especially when he killed that kid who had surrendered and Hershel said not to. That and many other instances in season 3 and 4 where he didn't want to listen to his dad.

Ron is a faggot, and the actor isn't all that good at conveying emotion. Half the time he's corpsing
>>
>>63174467
Helpful hint
That is what justice is.
In fact eye for an eye was a moderation of early forms of retributive punishment
>>
>>63177786
Helpful hint
Another word for "retributive punishment" is "revenge."

All revenge does is make you as bad as the person that hurt you.
>>
I like Morgan. It's the fucking retard DUI priest I hate.
>>
>>63173727
The only bad thing Negan did was kill Glenn. Everything else was justifiable.

He leaves Negan in prison as a way to remind himself that he's better than Negan but in reality I think it's more of a torture plot device.

It's pretty funny watching Negan trying to con his way out of his cell when strangers to Alexandria come in and they don't buy it at all.
>>
>>63177126
Rick didnt kill him because he beat his wife he killed him because Reg died.
>>
>>63178579
>I think it's more of a torture plot device.
How so? By Negan, or Rick?
>>
YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS
>>
>>63178748
HOL UP
>>
>>63177126
What are you actually defending a character who spent all his screen time either drinking on the front porch staring at Rick with smoldering passion in his eyes, or beating his youngest son, or beating his wife?

So what he was a doctor. He was also a complete piece of shit. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
A more important question is why are Michonne and Morgan both niggaboos?
>>
>>63178748
GREEN AND PURPLE
GREEN AND PURPLE
GREEN AND PURPLE
GREEN AND PURPLE
>>
>>63178805
He is literally never ever seen abusing anyone. His wife and kid never even have any bruises, it's just her word. Why are you defending Rick being a whiteknight c u c k?
>>
>Rick Paul Bunyan's the blonde girl's arm off
>her and Sam get killed
>Ron later shoots Carl as retribution
>Rick goes on a rampage

Calling it
>>
>>63178839
>not taking what you want

He was in the way, Carol fed Rick the narrative he needed and there was just enough space and awkwardness in that family for it to fit. Your the kekoo in this situation bud.
>>
>>63178917
>Carol fed Rick the narrative
You sound like the cUck tbqh.
>>
He's an idiot, if you're going to tie someone up, you need to leash the restraints to something. Otherwise, you might as well leave them unbinded. God damn idiot
>>
>>63178839
>>63178951
>not wanting to be fed cookies by Carol

You sound like a retard, family.

Jessie acts awkward as fuck around him in public, shying away or shrugging off hugs. And he hits her during his and Ricks fight.
>>
>4 mid-season finales where shit went down and even had more impact than the actual finales
>this time nothing fucking happens
one fucking hour for "oh i remember this trick i did way back in season 1 to trick the walkers off our asses"
>>
>>63179027
>he unironically believes women
Tumblr, pls go.
>>
>>63179027
>act awkward around a man who clearly wants to fuck your wife
>deserve to get killed
>>
>>63175704
6th grade is TOUGH, huh?
>>
>>63179072
>the new guy in town clearly wants to bang your wife
>do nothing about it but sulk and drink and yell at your wife and practically push her to him
>get so drunk you kill an innocent man in the process

he deserved it
>>
>>63173019
i literally had to leave the room so my roommate could continue watching the show because i couldnt stop laughing when the commercial asked people to go online and vote on who was right the retard or carol
hate how they had to make carol act half crazed to try to make it even seem like morgan had a point
>>
>>63179143
>do nothing about it
He literally told the whole town that the dude was dangerous.
>>
>>63179198
and what does he do? prove that he was more dangerous than the spoopy guy who just wandered out of the woods with his psychotic family
>>
>>63179190
You're retarded, tbqh.
>>
>>63179217
ok then
explain exactly how friendo
>>
>>63179290
What's the point of building up a society if the slightest infractions can afford death? How many people did this particular guy kill? You don't know and don't pretend you do. You just condemn him because he's with the Wolves. What makes killing him right? Because they were trying to hurt them? What about the Termites? Rick's group hurt them. Why isn't it right that the Termites hurt Rick's group back? They attacked first though. That'll be your defense. But then why is it okay for Rick's group to hurt Alexandria? Remember, all the Alexandrians wanted to do was put a muzzle on Rick's group, but his response was to "Take this place" if he had to. No Rick's crossed a line whether he wants to admit it or not. He's not serving justice. He's serving some kind of animalistic killer's instinct. And that's retarded in a world where most of the population has already been killed off.
>>
>>63179484
What's retarded is trying to be a sane man in a world full of insanity.
>>
>>63179484
> but his response was to "Take this place" if he had to.

And with that, he is more or less the governor at this point. He has adopted some aspects of Shane as well, especially in respect to involving yourself in the business of married couples and beating the husbands to a pulp.
>>
>>63173482
>it's cool to have a character with a moral compass equivalent to modern society standards

no it's not

it's shit writing, uninteresting and extremely unoriginal
>>
>>63179521
But he's not surrounded by insanity at this point. It's their first real chance at normalcy and instead he wants to drag all of the townspeople to the lows he's felt. That's like a war veteran coming home and blowing up your family home with parents inside and telling you, "Well now you know how it feels to lose people you love."
>>
>>63179521
We do this every day.
>>
>>63179484
so your trying to defend a guy that broke into a peaceful community with his cohorts and literally starting massacring people in the most brutal ways possible for the hell of it?
also defending the termites who were literal cannibals who hunted down ricks groups for the sole purpose of butchering them slowly

ill go through your bullshit piece by piece
>What's the point of building up a society if the slightest infractions can afford death?
this is true, to bad it doesnt apply to a pyschopathic killer who is obviously deranged and planning on killing again
> How many people did this particular guy kill? You don't know and don't pretend you do.

nope i dont, and neither do you, but considering every single piece of dialogue he has uttered so far, and the fact that he was captured as part of a raiding party of pyschopathic butchers pretty much builds a case against him
> What makes killing him right?
what makes killing him wrong? hes not some stray kitten that got shoved through the gate with the rest of the invaders
>What about the Termites? Rick's group hurt them.
? no they didnt, not at first
rick and group were captured by them and were being used as cattle for the slaughter, literally
>Why isn't it right that the Termites hurt Rick's group back?
because the termites were the agressors the whole fucking time? and werent retaliating anyway, they were hunting ricks group down to eat them
But then why is it okay for Rick's group to hurt Alexandria?
this is true, rick has gone to far and it is even a plot point from the comics
but this has nothing to do with our current topic

how exactly does rick going to far and needing a reality check have anything to do with the retard keeping a known aggressor and pyschopath alive simply because mah moral code

you are either a troll, or far to stupid
are you perchance of the ones decrying the innocence of the crazy girl who offed her sister? or one of the ones defending shane in season 1?
>>
>>63179630
But outside of that little bubble, its still a mad world and that bubble has only hurt those people inside of it.

>>63179635
Maybe you do, that would make you a kekold
>>
>>63179648
>implying shane did anything wrong

you had a nice compelling post going until that point, dropped it right there
>>
>>63179648
Don't bother
>>
>>63179729
so literally the last sentence?
k
>>
so are they ever gonna actually explain the wolves
>>
>>63173727
He doesn't keep Negan alive for moral reasons.

Negan is alive because if Rick gives in and kills him, Negan wins.
>>
>>63179648
>this is true, to bad it doesnt apply to a pyschopathic killer who is obviously deranged and planning on killing again
Except it wouldn't have been so bad if the people in charge weren't as bloodthirsty as Rick and Carol. You're fucking stupid if you think one guy>a whole town. Shit was okay until Carol fucked it up.

>nope i dont, and neither do you
Proved my point right there.

>what makes killing him wrong? hes not some stray kitten that got shoved through the gate with the rest of the invaders
It makes you better than him for one, for two finding out where they're coming from could come in handy

>because the termites were the agressors the whole fucking time?
You obviously didn't read my whole post.
>>
>>63177396
>he killed that kid who had surrendered and Hershel said not to.

You mean that faggot who would not put down the gun and began pointing it towards Carl who was then shot even though Carl gave him a full 10 seconds warning to disarm?

Yeah no Hershel was fucking wrong, if anything Carl should've shot him sooner.
>>
File: 1393979006486.png (452 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1393979006486.png
452 KB, 640x480
>>63179750
try and keep up sonny
>>
>>63179852
>this is true, to bad it doesnt apply to a pyschopathic killer who is obviously deranged and planning on killing again
Except it wouldn't have been so bad if the people in charge weren't as bloodthirsty as Rick and Carol. You're fucking stupid if you think one guy>a whole town. Shit was okay until Carol fucked it up.

yes carol did fuck up, but guess what? she wasnt the one that let the guy get the drop on her despite being some sjw ninja
one guy will be enough to kill some of these pansies, even one death because of morgan the retard is enough to justify killing this outside thread that has literally said he wants to kill them all

>>nope i dont, and neither do you
>Proved my point right there.
proved that you have not point sure
you cannot limit me from making assumption on the character then turn around as do so yourself as his defense

>because the termites were the agressors the whole fucking time?
You obviously didn't read my whole post.
yes i did, please explain exactly which part of your post your referring to
>>
>>63179852
>Terminites lure people in to eat them
>Wolves go from settlement to settlement butchering people
>numerous characters have witnessed the unprovoked savagery of both characters first hand

I think it is you who dose not know what he talks about. If anything it came back to bite Rick's group in the ass by not going back in there and making sure every last Terminite was biter fuel.
>>
>>63179852
You are literally defending serial cannibals and mass murderers

If this were the world of The Walking Dead, I would execute you on the spot as a preventative measure.

Thankfully we do not live in such a world, so instead I highly recommend you seek professional mental help.

If you do not understand why the setting of the Walking Dead leaves no room for mercy and forgiveness and those who defend mass murderers and cannibals - compared to our current real world where rehabilitation takes priority - then you are simply an idiot.
>>
>>63179976
>numerous characters have witnessed the unprovoked savagery of both characters first hand
And yet you think that both groups' defense of said behavior would be any different than Rick's group.
>>
>>63179889
I think that was a fuck up on the actor's part. I know you are right, but we were clearly supposed to think Carl just murdered him.
>>
>>63179995
>If this were the world of The Walking Dead, I would execute you on the spot as a preventative measure.
What if I was Carol and I told you as Rick that we needed to kill a few Alexandrians to survive the winter?
>>
>>63180014
You're missing the point faggot, and that is that neither Rick's, or Morgan's sensibilities or beliefs or what have you, are misguided in their own ways. Each of these groups, the Terminites, the Wolves and the Alexandrians are what this world made them and at this point it is so much more than a simple right and wrong. But your just being a moron out loud anyway.
>>
>>63180056
Each of these groups, the Terminites, the Wolves and the Alexandrians are what this world made them and at this point it is so much more than a simple right and wrong.
Well than by your own logic neither philosophy should be "retarded" and at the very least all of them deserve death.
>>
I like Morgan's story but it was handled so poorly in that ep, that scene where they keep knocking each other out then the other trio bering as retarded as well... truly awful writing.
>>
>>63180087
>at the very least all of them deserve death

Well yes, it's a dead world, I can't imagine why any of them would want to push onwards. The Wolves had the right idea. They fucked up by underestimating the Alexandrians.
>>
FILLER
I
L
L
E
R

this entire season plot has moved forward so slowly
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 411x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 411x367
>>
File: dkwie.gif (972 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
dkwie.gif
972 KB, 500x288
>>63180192
>Well yes, it's a dead world, I can't imagine why any of them would want to push onwards
So you're just an edgy 15 year old.
>>
>>63180200
Not quite yet. But almost. If they're not careful, it will happen.
>>
>>63180272

Already happened.

Morgan and the goat episode.
Glenn's dumpster diving adventure.

This show jumped hard.
>>
>>63180292
Ok. You have a point. But I would argue that the show has merely hopped the shark at this point and that HOPEFULLY the introduction of Negan can bring it back.
>>
>>63173349
>The current year
>Not reading anime
>>
>>63180200
>>63180292
dude i remember you

you're in like every thread saying the walking dead jumped the shark

whats with that?
>>
>>63180193
Filler for what? nothing ever happens
>>
It'll be good next year!
>>
>>63180040
Sounds good to me m8.
>>
>what the fuck are you doing, stand down nigger
>god damn it what the fuck
>why WHY WHY WHY
>shoot the dude, shoot the fucker, SHOOT, it's not like you'd miss, it can only get worse if you stand down in the face of this fucking killer maniac
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY
>SHOOT THEM YOU ARE A KILLER MANIAC WHY ARE YOU WALKING OUT WITH THE FAT ONE THEY GAVE YOU THEIR GUN NOW KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 1357517751933.jpg (12 KB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1357517751933.jpg
12 KB, 300x164
>>63179995
>If this were the world of The Walking Dead, I would execute you on the spot as a preventative measure.
What a delusional little faggot. How old are you? 14? You're the one with the mental problems here.
>>
>>63173328
kek
See you in /dg/
>>
>>63180200
That already happened when Hillary clintons son tried to literally jump the zombies last episode.
>>
>People insisting that Rick is pretty much identical to the governor or his group is identical to the Wolves and Termites because HURR DURR DEY'VE KILLED PEOPLE SO DEY JUST AS BAD

How can people be so fucking retarded? Is Morgan furiously shitposting in this thread or something? Rick and his group kill people that are a threat and have saved so many others that aren't; most of the current group were outsiders that were accepted in and integrated. How is that the same as psychotic murderers that break into a community and kill everybody for fun or trap people to slaughter and eat them?
>>
just finished the episode
i was so fucking mad at this nigger
i hope he gonna die soon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PzxlMfxwzI
>>
I love all these shitters calling Morgan wrong, I can spot who hasn't bothered reading the comics.
Killing someone without knowing another groups full potential is the whole reason Glenn gets a barbed wired baseball bat to the head.

This whole scenario is foreshadowing for what's to come. If you can't see that, read the Manga and stop acting like full blown retards.
>>
>>63182872
nigger, why are you conflating things
>>
Why didn't they gag the retarded kid?
they knew he can't handle shit. Or at least put a blanket on his face so he won't panic seeing the zombie
>>
>>63182872
>Rick underestimating the Saviors shows that it's correct to take an approach of "ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS, WE SHOULD NEVER KILL MURDEROUS PSYCHOPATHS"

I don't understand how you came to this retarded conclusion.
>>
>>63183268
I'm so pissed at the incredibly retarded way they showed him fucking things up. They spent so much time establishing that this kid is terrified and losing it and it would be so easy and make complete sense with what they've set up for him to do something like have a panic attack and try to run or scream. Instead he walks out seeming relatively calm and then just starts going

>MOM
>MOM
>MOM

as if he's too fucking retarded to notice that they're surrounded by zombies and now isn't the best fucking time to be pestering her with questions. Holy shit, how hard is it to get this right?
>>
>>63183449
>mfw the fucking toddler is handling the zombie apocalypse better than that little shit
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.