[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will he be a darth maul red shirt villain or be important in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: kylo-ren-header.jpg (48 KB, 640x379) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-header.jpg
48 KB, 640x379
will he be a darth maul red shirt villain or be important in the whole trilogy?
>>
i could totally see him dying in the first movie.

It might turn into an anti-hero thing if he doesn't a la Vader in ROTJ
>>
my guess is he gets his shit pushed in and we just see hints at the "real" boss behind all this
>>
>>63171935
thats what i fear.

i really like him. hope they go with a reverse darth vader story.

going from sith to jedi.
>>
>>63171906
They seemed to have put a lot of work into him, so I doubt he'll be discarded so easily
>>
>>63171906
He'll be in all three. As a villain in one, confused in two and redeemed in three. Ultimately him and his twin sister will combine arms to defeat the superior sith Lord.
>>
Hes the apprentice sith. Luke is the master sith.
>>
He's already had more character development than Maul ever did and the movie's not even out yet.
>>
it's been confirmed that the chick easily beats him the first time she ever picks up a lightsaber. then at the end of the movie she starts training with luke so it'll be pretty hard for disney to sell him as a credible villain in the sequels tbqhwy
>>
>>63172241
>it's been confirmed
stopped reading there
>>
>>63173262
why not die then you faglord
>>
>>63173312
Triggered
>>
>>63172100
thank you, been saying this for awhile. It goes full circle and fits
>>
>>63171976
... and then die with a selfish act?
>>
>>63171976
gay .. rather him die evil
>>
>>63171976
My money is on this, if he actually is related to the main cast and not some random mook; there is no way they're killing him off.
>>
Red herring is Han

Either Kylo or Finn will die in the first movie.
>>
>>63174145
Well, if it's the opposite of Vader, he will. Basically, >>63171976 is a fucking retard.
>>
>>63174272
I think Han and Finn will both die.
>>
Kylo is based off the Solo twins, he will either be redeemed or die in the last movie. I'm going towards die as it would only give it a bit more weight in terms of Rei's character development.
>>
kylo ren is actually kyle solo, han solo's son kidnapped from luke's jedi academy at an early age by Imperial remnant and eventually trained as a Knight of Ren by Snoke

he takes a new name similar to sith tradition but Snoke has abandoned the Sith doctrine as he regards the order as a failure and is attempting to start something new with his order of Knights

snoke is plagueis
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.