[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On what was dubbed "Black Friday", 100,000 feet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: b954fe33.jpg (55 KB, 376x490) Image search: [Google]
b954fe33.jpg
55 KB, 376x490
>On what was dubbed "Black Friday", 100,000 feet of film stock containing effects shots that couldn't be read in an optical printer were unceremoniously dumped by George Lucas himself. The crew at ILM were forced to go back to the drawing board and start again from scratch, with many getting drunk when they heard the news.

is there anything he can't fuck up?
>>
File: George Lucas ruins something.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
George Lucas ruins something.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>63171339
>>
>>63171390
>>
What's the context? If it couldn't be read by an optical printer that means this is very old and the effects hadn't been done right so you would have throw it out and start again
>>
>>63171484
isn't this scripted? the redlet seems to laugh.
>>
>>63171484
What is happening here?
>>
>>63171549
Seth Green is literally in the webm, it's something from Robot Chicken.
>>
>>63171484
>that filename

What a pointless connection that was. C-3PO should have brought up the fact the person who built/repaired him was also a Skywalker, but it's never mentioned. Shit like this makes me wonder if George watched the original movies again before writing the prequels.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A45FQvlfU6Q

there you go fags
>>
>>63171659
was this filmed with a potato?
>>
>>63171681
sorry, it was the only version i found
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.