[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does anyone care with this hack has to say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (360 KB, 1388x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360 KB, 1388x2048
Why does anyone care with this hack has to say?
>>
Good critic and great writer you contrarian underage faggot
>>
he would be easy to beat up
>>
>>63171141
Yeah but bro look at her chin bro
>>
how the fuck do you lose your lower jaw is the better question?
>>
>>63171199
>her
>>
>>63171208
why didn't he get an artificial one put in?
>>
>>63171244
I'm sorry, "it"
>>
It was the era of the moral regeneration of America, when Baptist preachers could talk directly to congress. A family friendly face was needed to sell anything, and if Roger & Gene were anything, they were unthreatening and wholesome.
>>
>>63171097
>say
wew
>>
>>63171176
yeah because you can only beat up a dead guy bro lmao rog eggberts fuckin eead
>>
>inb4 someone posts the webms
>>
File: 1448854287079.jpg (311 KB, 492x736) Image search: [Google]
1448854287079.jpg
311 KB, 492x736
>>63171208
>when you find the nigga that stole your jaw
>>
>vocal critic
>loses his jaw

pottery
>>
he's in the "critical response" section of almost every movie's wikipedia page
>>
I stopped caring after he talked about how great O was.
What a fucking kek
>>
>>63171097

>does
>has
>>
Before he died he lapsed on his atheism and accepted Christianity in his life the cu ck
>>
>>63171097
Why didn't he get a prosthetic jaw, Baron Underbeit style?
>>
>>63171208
His wife was black and he ate her pussy.
Black pussy has a higher rate of giving you mouth and throat cancer.
>>
File: siskelebert2.jpg (295 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
siskelebert2.jpg
295 KB, 540x720
>>63171097
It was great seeing him and Siskel fight, but Siskel was almost always right while Ebert was usually a bit too pedantic and cautious about his opinions.
>>
Uuuuuuurgh, brhah, aahn kur muuuuuuuh.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.