[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've been fortunate to have such a great career that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1423038823484.jpg (71 KB, 700x325) Image search: [Google]
1423038823484.jpg
71 KB, 700x325
>I've been fortunate to have such a great career that has taken me all around the world but one place I will NEVER go again is England.

>Initially, I was super excited to go since a friend told me they have over 10 stations completely owned by the BBC. You can imagine my fury when I realised it was just soap operas about pathetic white people in poorly decorated apartments.

>After letting off a bit of steam with a Shane Diesel DVD, my daughter got me worked up again by telling me her pregnancy test was negative, AGAIN!

>I got straight on the phone to the concierge desk and screamed "Listen up Prince Fuckstick, I need the address of the nearest Interracial Breeding Grounds NOW!"

"We dun 'av nuffin like dat 'ere mate but deres a swingers club a coupla blocks away innit"

>"Is it BBC exclusive or what?"

"Don't fink so matey, sorry bout dat"

>I slammed the phone down, cancelled my shows and donated all proceeds to the NAACP and hopped the first plane back to LA just in time to drop my girl off at Kylie Jenner's birthday party. Fuck England.
>>
File: cuk king scream.png (1 MB, 1151x575) Image search: [Google]
cuk king scream.png
1 MB, 1151x575
BIG
>>
BLACK
>>
Are we supposed to believe that the anons that put all this thought and effort into this retarded shit posting are the ones who AREN'T thinking about black cocks all day?
>>
What the fuck happened to him? Seriously? Does he actually like black men and their cocks or is he doing it to make racists mad?
>>
>>63171159

Neither. It's all made up by /tv/.
>>
>>63171115
>implying its wrong to think about big black cock all day
hello /pol/ I bet you would be just fine if it were a little white dick you racist fuck

back to your containment board >>>/pol/
>>
Al the trash memes aside.
What does tv think of his comedy?

His comedy is too depressive to laugh at.
>>
>>63171215
Ahh I see. Figures /tv/ loves bbc.
>>
>>63171259
it's fast food comedy. Nothing tasteful or original about it. He appeals to the same crowd of poeple that watch Friends on a regular basis.

Because there's comfort in familiarity
>>
>>63171384

Sounds like /pol/ shit posting on /tv/
>>
File: 1446517270520.jpg (273 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1446517270520.jpg
273 KB, 750x500
Wesley Pipes >>> Peanut Untouchable > Prince Yashua > Shane Diesel > Lexington Steele > Rico Strong
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.