[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty endings to good series
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: JJ.jpg (940 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
JJ.jpg
940 KB, 2000x1000
Starting with pic related. Just finished it.
How fucking terrible to end Tennant's character that way. I was hoping he'd get on the yacht and leave with Trish. Is that not feelgood enough for the Marveldrones?
>>
shitty endings to shitty series*
fixed that 4 u op
>>
Requsting the webm of the sex scene
>>
>>63170274
Because it's not AMC and they don't want to spread 6 episodes of plot over 2 years. Season 1 was the origin story and season 2 will build toward the defenders
>>
This show had amazing big black cock there was no shitty ending friend
>>
File: 1448775853578.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1448775853578.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>63170389
>>
>>63170274

>notfeelgoodenough

You're the one who's upset with the ending and wanting to feel good. Don't get attached to planned obsolescence faggot.
>>
File: 1448821643621.webm (1 MB, 957x540) Image search: [Google]
1448821643621.webm
1 MB, 957x540
>>63170389
>>
Would watch a show about Simpson and his niggas operating around the world to hunt and kill superpowered freaks.
>>
>>63170458
This is the same mistake that Dexter and The Flash both made, though.
They killed off the awesome villain at the end of the first season and then they need to contrive reasons to bring them back when they realise that they were the reason the audience was watching.

Daredevil did it right, with Kingpin going to prison.

>>63170781
>You're the one who's upset with the ending and wanting to feel good.
No, I wanted it to end on a cliffhanger, or a downward note.

>Don't get attached to planned obsolescence faggot.
What happened was planned obsolescence, what I wanted was not.

Did you read my post?
>>
>>63170274
>good series
>>
>>63170274
The final ending was even worse.

>I totally like don't want to be a superhero, gag me with a spoon
>>
>>63170868

Who the fuck wants a cliffhanger that shit is fucking gay his character had an arc and it ended. No need to go on and on and on about the purple man when there's better stuff to go on to.
>>
Was this a story from the comics? Is that how it ended or are they just making it up?
>>
>>63170803
At least he got to see her tits
>>
>>63172221
Killgrave is still alive in the comics, but he's such a different character that that doesn't count for much. Tennant Killgrave is better than comic Killgrave.
>>
Uhhhh they are going to bring him back though his baby duh.
>>
DUDE
COAL BURNING
LOL
>>
anyone have a webm of the lady with the exploding bag
that shit was hilarious
>>
>>63170991
srsly, plus nuke is still out there with the potential to be a much more interesting villain.
>>
File: CB9DGXeUAAAlsTp.jpg large.jpg (47 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
CB9DGXeUAAAlsTp.jpg large.jpg
47 KB, 620x374
>>63170274
>implying Killgrave didn't survive

Killgrave: Don't move for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes you will think you killed me and broke my neck. You and Patsy will think I am dead. You will both walk away thinking I am dead and go get some food.
>>
>>63172477
lol ya it was
>>
>>63172515
yeah but what happens after the effect wears off? the way they described his abilities were that you were locked in, still fully aware and conscious, but unable to act against his commands. Once it wears off, you'd remember that he told you all of that.
>>
>>63172515

>not understanding the whole 'Kilgrave can't control Jessica anymore' plotline

Of course they can retcon the shit out of it if htye like.
>>
luke cage must be a hell of a kek to take kilgraves sloppy seconds
>>
Best Blacked & White series since colored television
>>
>>63172595
I don't think this would be the case, but the baby serum whatever that thing was made him stronger. We don't know how powerful he is right now, right?
>>
>>63173252
I was totally expecting the dad to be faking it that whole time. I was WAY off.
>>
>>63170274
I like how they ripped off Man of Steel
>>
>>63173441
necksnapping is ok when marvel does it.
>>
How would an autistic person respond to kilgrave's commands? Would he find every loophole possible?
>>
>>63174438
the opposite, he'd carry it out to the most minute detail.
>>
>>63174608
>>63174438
Or they'd take his commands too literally. Remember the "put a bullet in your head" command? She tried to shoot herself, and then later Jessica finds the flaw int he command by putting a bullet in Trish's mouth.

An Autistic person may take it more literally and take the bullets out of the gun and then put them in their ears or nose or mouth or whatever. One of the notes I've read about autism is they have a hard time with humor and sarcasm, slang and the like because of the very literal nature of 'some' of them.
>>
>>63175378
All the bane posters here would frustrate kilgrave to no end.
>>
>>63170274
I liked the ending. You're right that most shows would have had him get away so they could keep reusing him infinitely, but the idea that they may have actually outright killed him is much better. The only way I'll be disappointed with the ending is if they do not stick to it. If they bring him back later, somehow, I'll be pissed off.

That said, the last injection started to cause purple veins to come through his skin. He may have been in a state of transformation still. he could be turning all the way purple. He could come back.

He could.

I just hope they don't do that, because, unlike daredevil, I've been happy with pretty much every episode of this show. Usually I roll my eyes when the hero doesn't want the villain fucking dead but her she did want him dead she just wanted to save the girl and when she finally was putt of of that be the girl in question killing herself and telling jessica to go fucking kill the mind controlling cuntbag she went all out trying to fucking kill him. And did.

Mission fucking accomplished. A hero with some fucking BALLS. I hate the tree hugging bleeding hurt WE CANT KILL THEM BECAUSE WED BE JUST LIKE THEM WE'RE/YOU'RE THE HERO bullshit.
>>
>>63175378
>Remember the "put a bullet in your head" command?
That was fucking retarded. If it were any other character they would've succeeded in fucking jamming that thing into their head.
Trish didn't even have a fucking bruise.
>>
>>63175510
Anyone who would spare Killgrave after all the shit he did deserves to have their nails pulled out

I'm pretty sure the show is going to be shit here on now, Killgrave was honestly the only good thing about it.
>>
>>63170755
>>63170803
Too bad that white betafag who lived next door to her died before he could walk in on one of these to sit in the corner crying and jacking off as his cougar crush got blacked.

Maybe there'll be a new white betafag next season to fulfill our kuckold fantasies.
>>
>>63170274
Kilgrave really needed to die, and I mostly like the way it was done. That stunt Jessica pulled with the mob trying to kill each other showed that, even though she's shit at it, she still has a desire to save people that trumps her desire to charge past and snap the asshole's neck outright. The bit with Patsy was the only weak point. What a burdensome bitch.
>>
>>63177268

The whole lawyer divorce sub-plot was one of the most pointless sub plots in TV history. It was shoe horned in so hard. You could cut it out from the show and you'd lose nothing.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.