[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think about this guys show and podcast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: Maron2-e1404849024286.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Maron2-e1404849024286.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
what do you think about this guys show and podcast
>>
I enjoy his podcast quite a bit. I think his standup is lousy. I watched the first episode of his show, thought it was uninteresting and gave up.
>>
Jew.
>>
>>63167873

Mostly this. I was surprised to find he's been doing stand-up for since the 80s.
He isn't that funny. His podcast is decent enough though.
>>
>>63167650

His podcast is great, his standup has some good moments and I haven't watched his show as I don't envision it being great.
>>
I enjoy his podcast but he is annoying,his show is,and so is his standup
>>
I used to watch the show but after a while it got kinda boring.
>>
sensitive liberal kike
>>
a bitter thin-skinned rat, who can shove his fake anxiety and kvetching up his ass
>>
Standup is terrible, show is terrible, podcast is GOAT as long as it's not him and some other "legendary" (unfunny) comedian going full retard with the "Comedians are le super important special snowflake modern philosophers" bullshit.
>>
File: pep.jpg (15 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
15 KB, 251x242
>it's a New York/Los Angeles 90s/00s comedy scene insider episode
>Marc and his guest talk about random shitty gigs they did in the comedy cellar in 1996
>DUDE X GUY LITERALLY KILLED IT THAT NIGHT
>BRUTAL

Pretty much all comedy podcasters do this as well
>>
I used to listen to his podcast years ago but as I get older I tend to only have time for more O&A style gallows humour than really neurotic liberal shit.

And I'm no /pol/kid, I'm just neurotic enough already. Don't need any more of that shit.
>>
>>63167650
So what happened between him and Gavin McInnes?
>>
I listened to the podcasts with people I thought were interesting and he truly is a fantastic interviewer. He does a great job of connecting with the people he's talking to.

>asking what a bunch of mentally retarded stormkiddies think of anything

This board is so bad
>>
>>63168798

Fuck off shitskin, /tv/ is a white only board
>>
He's a pretty good interviewer tbqh, he gets people to talk about stuff they would otherwise not.

Don't care for the stand up.
>>
>>63168756

I'm guessing it has something to do with Gavin McInnes being Gavin McInnes
>>
>>63168935

>/tv/ is a <60 IQ, >30 BMI board

Fixed what you meant for your /pol/-tier delusions
>>
>>63168756
He's a punk bitch and gavin called him out on it. Pretty much that's it. And he really is a giant bitch. But that's his schtick. He interviewed Gavin and then never aired it cause he was scared of the "controversy" when Gavin said if you cut off your dick you're mentally ill.
>>
Whenever I saw commercials for this piece of shit while actually watching good shows and movies on IFC it would have him BANGING SOME HOT CHICK like he's some fucking womanizer. He's an ugly fuck and a whiny uncharismatic cunt. What's up with comedians having shows with them BANGING BITCHES like they're hot shit? It reminds me of that smelly unfunny Poo in Loo with the Netflix show pretending that any white woman would go near a balding, ugly street shitter.
>>
What are your favorite podcast episodes?
>>
>>63169035

>Indians who grew up in the US shit in the streets

what
>>
>>63169035

But that's true. Maron regularly nails 9s. He's never dated a woman within a decade of his age and if you check out any interview with a female they're all over his dick.
>>
Literal kek, literal definition of "beta" but in every way a superior comedian/podcaster
>>
>>63169035
Maron has a fairly illustrious career as a womanizer m8.
>>
>>63169101
It's in their genes
and their jeans
>>63169107
No Maron, you're an ugly faggot. Shut the fuck up. Your show sucks and no one likes it.
>>
>>63167650

Sober people make me uncomfortable
>>
>>63167650
Haven't seen much of the show, but a huge fan of the podcast. His best interviews are mostly with other comedians and comedy writers, especially people he knew. The further their profession is from his, the more awkward the conversation.
The Todd Hanson episode was by far my favorite.
>>
File: maron.jpg (141 KB, 941x1024) Image search: [Google]
maron.jpg
141 KB, 941x1024
>>63169173
Yeah take a look at this BOMBSHELL.
Literally the only time you see him with a beautiful woman is on his gay ass show.
>>
>>63169182

>It's in their genes

No it isn't, that doesn't even make sense. Are you retarded by any chance? Also why are you literally shilling against Mark Maron? Did he fuck your ugly whore mom?
>>
>>63169282
Look like Aziz is mad.
It's ok man just remember t
>>
>>63169316

>hurr hello [person I'm shilling against]

This is exactly why all stormtrash needs to be put down. You're more predictable than the fucking sun.
>>
>>63169083

The Carlos Mencia interview where Maron tries to get to the bottom of the joke stealing shit and pretty much ends up revealing that Mencia is a legit psychopath

The Robin Williams one because it's pretty much a perfect portrait of depression that's even sadder in retrospect

The PTA one just because it's one of the best interviews PTA's ever given

The Gallagher one for the keks
>>
>>63169360
>Stormtrash
Are you upset at the DESIGNATED meme? You're a joke Rajeet lmao, shitskin. Go poo in the street.
>>
Big fan of his podcast and his standup. I've listened to every episode of WTF from the beginning. I'm on episode 542 of like 650 something.
>>
Absolutely don't care about his "comedy". His podcast is good though. I always like to compare him and Hardwick whenever they have same guests. Nerdist is fucking pathetic in comparison. I remember couple of months ago Patrick Stewart was promoting his new show and was a guest at both. Maron got him to talk about his work in theater, growing up and his father's ptsd, while all that Hardwick did was "lol star trek lmao x men",
That being said! I hate when Maron tries to use his guests to get himself a job, half jokingly asking to be cast in something, sounds pathetic.. Also when he has someone "legendary" like Keith Richards or Lorne Michaels the amount of ass kissing is so annoying.
>>
The one with McKellen was fantastic.
>>
>>63169083
patrice oneil one was pretty fucking based
got down to the truth about women
>>
>DUDE I USED TO BE A DRUG ADDICT AND NOW I'M A JHACK SJW COMEDIAN LMAO
>>
>>63167650

I'm a fan, but like others have said, his stand-up does nothing for me. I do, however, really enjoy his show. I think it's genuinely funny and pretty clever.
>>
>>63167650
tried to watched his special and dropped it after 10 minutes. He was a failure comedian for a reason. He still is.
>>
>>63169083
The old ones that I have enjoyed are the interviews with Tom Lennon and Bob Saget. That Bob Saget one was pretty funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO10PYhrZCI

The other ones that remember are Dick Van Dyke and Mel Brooks
>>
How can you be a comedian if you aren't funny?
>>
>>63172479

By having all of the answers and being right about everything
>>
>>63167650
trash
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.