[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are /tv/'s thoughts on The Crow movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 345345.jpg (32 KB, 330x293) Image search: [Google]
345345.jpg
32 KB, 330x293
what are /tv/'s thoughts on The Crow movies?
>>
File: bai-ling---The-Crow.jpg (204 KB, 900x522) Image search: [Google]
bai-ling---The-Crow.jpg
204 KB, 900x522
>>63167177
The first one is god-tier, mostly because it had the best villains of the whole "goth" movie genre. Dat prime Bai Ling ass.

The sequels aren't worth mentioning.
>>
First was pretty good. Nostalgia goggles makes it a 9/10

I've never seen the others and I'm pretty sure that's a good thing
>>
They're killer.
>>
>>63167177
I didn't even know there was a sequel, but either way the first one is really good.
>>
Only seen the first. It isn't really very good, but it's enjoyable, at least if you were a teen when it came out. That soundtrack is all kinds of wonderful, and Michael Wincott was a great villain.
>>
>>63167177
First one is awesome. The rest was awful and the tv show was filmed in Vancouver garbage
>>
>>63168887
>and the tv show was filmed in Vancouver garbage

Incorrect.
>>
>>63168636

There's two sequels and there was also a TV series, the sequels were shit, the series was kind of ok if I remember correctly.
>>
>>63167177

First one is awesome and has one of the best contemporary soundtracks of any 90s movie - still watch it every Oct. 30 even though I was never Goth and don't identify with any of the characters - just moody as fuck.

The other ones are shit, depressing not because of their content but because of their existence.
>>
I enjoyed John Romero as the villain in the first movie.
>>
>>63167177
HOLY SHIT WHATS HER NAME WAS IN THE CROW

AMAZING EYES ON THAT SLUT

OLDSCHOOL SEMEN DEMEN
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.