[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I might be mis-remembering this so help me out. I used to use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14
I might be mis-remembering this so help me out.

I used to use 4chan a lot more than I do now, mainly around 2009-2011. But coming back now it seems like there are a fuckton of white supremacist nazi MRA people here. Is that just a reaction to the increased popularity of mainstream, tumblr-style feminism? Or was there a /pol/ spillover? Or was I just not as perceptive to it as I might be now that I'm older and have a little more perspective?

When did /tv/ get to this place where everyone's angry that the title character in Jessica Jones is sad/mad about getting raped?
>>
Please go back to not posting on here
>>
File: 1446996921678.jpg (60 KB, 960x425) Image search: [Google]
1446996921678.jpg
60 KB, 960x425
COINTELPRO doing its job we'll, that's all.
>>
>>63165819
>/pol/ spillover
It was called /new/, which you would've known if you were actually on here in 2009. Also >>63165864
>>
>>63165819

being this >>>/new/
>>
>>63165924
I'm ashamed of myself for not being a 4chan expert like you. I'm so, so, so, so sorry.
>>
>>63165981
You don't need to be an expert to tell the truth
>>
>>63166144
Okay, that's fine, I didn't really go on other boards outside of /tv/ or /co/. I'm sorry if you feel like I have some sort of sneaky motive that would lead me to lie to you about my history on 4chan. I'm sorry for whatever I have done that has made you super angry.
>>
why can't /tv/ be like this anymore
>>
>>63166217
In the off chance you're not a shill: it's not spillover from /pol/, it's the changing political climate due to the rise of SJWism, invaders from the middle east, political correctness, and kekoldy in the media that is changing the whole world which naturally has impacted /tv/ as well.
>>
>using reddit sentence lines

uhuh
>>
It's the contrarian nature of 4chan. Don't worry, in a few years this place will be liberal as fuck again.

I wouldn't mind /pol/ if it didn't ruin threads on other boards.
>>
File: call him a nigger.jpg (7 KB, 125x92) Image search: [Google]
call him a nigger.jpg
7 KB, 125x92
>>63165819
you are a lying faggot shill. 4chan has always been this way since at least 2007 when I first stumbled into it.

the difference is people are a lot more articulate about exactly what it is that they dont like being shoved down their throats and a lot less tolerant of shilling faggots like you. You should just go back to reddit and count your upvotes, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>63167857

>buzzword
>buzzword
>buzzword

How to do 4chan 101: reddit edition
>>
Partly it's a reaction to the increasingly prevalent and blatant feminist/anti-white/LGBTQRSTUV propagandizing in our media, and partly it's the result of people getting older. Stuff we used to laugh at now seems more serious. Our youthful smiles and optimism are, if not gone, reduced.
>>
>>63165819
>this place where everyone's angry that the title character in Jessica Jones is sad/mad about getting raped
You're still not very perceptive, buddy.
>>
File: moe cotton.png (229 KB, 580x441) Image search: [Google]
moe cotton.png
229 KB, 580x441
>>63167949
silence, nigger. truth has spoken.
>>
>>63168121

>look mom, I said a bad word

It's so amusing that you faggots actually are so convinced that you're right. Just like the SJWs.
>>
>>63168424
>le other side of the coin meme
>le evidence doesn't matter to be meme
>>
>>63167997
I guess that was sort of the vibe I got. I dunno, I was a high schooler when I got into chan culture and said the word "nigger" a lot because I thought it was funny. But I got older and felt weird about it so I kinda outgrew it. I wonder if I'd been on here more actively and consistently if maybe I'd have gotten more into men's rights stuff and white supremacy "power level" shit but maybe not.

I have a weird relationship with feminism that might be TL for anyone here to R, but I'm a straight white dude who really doesn't recognize the anti-white anti-man threat that you guys seem to. So many damaged fucked up weirdos on tumblr have used the rhetoric to sound smart about being basement dwelling bullies, but yall know how that shit goes.
>>
>>63168675

> implying MRA fedora tippers have any more "evidence" than the SJWs
>>
>>63169191
has there ever been any research on what the age demographic of most MRAs? I'd be interested to see one. my uneducated opinion is that most MRA dudes are like 16-30 young white guys when I can think of people anywhere between 16-70something people of any race/gender background who would call themselves "feminists" but maybe I'm wrong
>>
>>63169191
>/pol/ are MRAs
>>
>>63167430
Please go back to /pol/ and stay there forever
>>
File: avatar-112355.jpg (11 KB, 180x241) Image search: [Google]
11 KB, 180x241
mfw I have been on this site for a decade
>>
SJW side
MRA side
I'm the one sick of all this gender politics bullshit
>>
>>63170676

The right side is in the middle, don't be a dick to others without reason, but also don't bend over for someone just because their feelings might get hurt.
>>
File: mad riker.jpg (28 KB, 775x500) Image search: [Google]
mad riker.jpg
28 KB, 775x500
I used to hang out here back in 2011 and there's def less gore and jailbait and way way way way more dipshit racists.

I blame Reddit personally.
>>
>>63171024
fuck did I say 2011? I meant 2007. Same thing.

Freshman year, kids showing eachother the pain olympics and 4chan to gross each other out in the dorm. Good times.
>>
File: 1434562551306-0.png (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1434562551306-0.png
1 MB, 616x5370
>>
>>63165819
>Is that just a reaction to the increased popularity of mainstream, tumblr-style feminism? Or was there a /pol/ spillover?

both basically

4chan is contrarian as fuck and at the moment the mainstream is PC, so 4chan has to be anti-liberal

if a republican gets into office and the mainstream gets all pearlclutchy again (indistinguishable from liberal censorship but americans think its different because its right wingers doing it) 4chan will instantly flip flop back to making fun of "christfags", boasting about how much weed we smoke, fapping to le traps and such like before Obogno was in office

thankfully saying nigger will always be edgy so if you want to fit in on 4chan stock up on racist image macros and you're good indefinitely
>>
>>63170893
To me these so called 'liberals' are just crazy social conservatives of another stripe. Might as well be One Million Moms bitching that Hollywood has a gay character on some tv show and shrieking about "Think of the children!".
>>
>>63165819
>everyone's angry, /pol/ spillover?
Only partly; it's mostly a new generation of trolls
ashamed of not being up to the old standard, also, almost everyone here is off their meds.
>>
File: 1385779583104.jpg (29 KB, 482x526) Image search: [Google]
1385779583104.jpg
29 KB, 482x526
>>63165819
You're misremembering. 4chan has never been the Tumblr, SJW shitholes you're thinking of. Now go the fuck away.
>>
>>63167949

Nigger
>>
>>63165819
It's all Obama's fault. He is single handedly driving people away from the left and hard.
>>
>>63171108
>>63171108

You exposed your power level.

I remember when the Abatap spam started, the time before captcha.
>>
File: 1357341081844.jpg (403 KB, 916x2729) Image search: [Google]
1357341081844.jpg
403 KB, 916x2729
This is from 2006 4chan, we were always like this.
>>
>>63165819
People are just pissed
We'll have 8 years of a republican then you'll start seeing Civil rights and Keynesianism being popular on 4chan
>>
>>63171024
It used to be 50% gore and 50% CP. Good times, we even had raids back in the day, the habbo shit was hilarious.
>>
>>63174327
>4chan is just contrarian
fuck off tumblr
>>
/tv/ has one of the biggest amount of redditors i've seen, kind of annoying, this post by op is a reminder that we're literally swarming with hundreds of them daily, 4chan has always made fun of black people and all races for that matter, go away.
>>
>>63174302

no it isnt
>>
>>63174468
This, /tv/ feels like it has the largest amount of reddit crossposters. There are people reading this thread right now that have an open reddit thread in their browser.
>>
>>63174577
according to the image date, it is 01/09/06 10:35am. Of course i didnt get the image back then, I saved it from a repost years later, probably 09.
>>
>>63174668

im sure it was posted on 4chan in 2006, but its from a series of comics that predate that
>>
>>63174707
oh, but the point was that 4chan always revolved around that sort of humor. So i guess we both agree on that.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>/tv/ is now full of Republicans from /pol/ who watch Fox News, fuck their cousins, wear sunglasses and a cowboy hat, have sunburnt necks, have a gun rack with a gun rack on it, live in a trailer park in a swamp, worship Christ, read the Bible every night, go to church every day, believe in the Illuminati, think women are nothing but masturbation tools/fuckdolls, think women have small brains and only have the mental capacity to be interested in cat GIFs, think every woman is a "friendzoning manipulative pampered ice queen cunt", think every single Jew is responsible for the world's ills, brush off the killings of innocent men, women, and children as "le happy merchant :^)" or "muh six gorillion", don't believe in evolution, think gay marriage causes tornadoes, think video games are Satanic propaganda designed to teach kids evolution, burn science books for Jesus, want to render the planet uninhabitable due to Republican greed, think the Earth is 6000 years old, think Jim Crow laws were right, genuinely hate black people because "dark pigment makes dem dindu niggers commit crimes, burn em at the stake :^)", and pretend "dere's a difference between dem filthy no-good niggers and hard-workin' honest black folk :^)"

We should rename this board /JUST/
>>
>>63167857
so, you are african american?
>>
>>63174759
There's a difference between humor and autists who take it seriously.
>>
>>63165819
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
File: 1445743603509.jpg (2 MB, 2584x2848) Image search: [Google]
1445743603509.jpg
2 MB, 2584x2848
>>63165819

We all grew up and started realising the Jews are trying to destroy our beautiful white race, senpai.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.