[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a kek?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: frank-underwood.jpg (44 KB, 652x435) Image search: [Google]
frank-underwood.jpg
44 KB, 652x435
Is he a kek?
>>
>>63165387
mean c u c k
>>
Did anyone else drop the show after the random threesome?
>>
Ayn Rand's best character
>>
>>63165387
Yes
>>
>>63165387
He sees sex as little more than a biological urge. He doesn't place the same importance on it as the ignorant masses do.
>>
did they not expect to get 3 seasons?

Everything that happened in the third season felt like it was made up on the fly. Like they didn't have an overarching narrative already planned out.
>>
>>63165486
yeah but he lets his wife tell him what to do
>>
>>63165628
Yeah, but last season she realized she needs him now more than he needs her.
>>
>>63165600
They really should have waited until the third season to have him become president, it's so much more interesting seeing him obtain power than holding it (plus his rise to the presidency was absolute horseshit over a scandal the general public wouldn't give a shit about).
>>
>>63165812
The president was the most limp wristed nobody. He existed only to be toppled over in the most convenient fashion possible, and to add to Frank's aggrandizement.

The writers totally dropped the ball when it came to him. He was such a gigantic worthless pussy because the writers couldn't write a character for Frank to overcome that wasn't put in his way just to fall down.
>>
>>63166092
>The president was the most limp wristed nobody.
That is true, but it's not so unrealistic that it feels contrived.
>>
>>63166092
I think Frank's triumph over the president was really a triumph over Raymond Tusk. The president was really just Tusk's little puppet. So that was the reason he was written as a ineffectual pussy -- he really was an ineffectual pussy.
>>
>>63165410
i wish i dropped the show in season 1, it's so bad

i continued because fuck it
>>
>>63165812
In the first two seasons he was mostly dealing with Congress, something he had decades of experience doing, so he was at the top of his game. In the third season, he's trying to learn the ropes of a completely new position. So it makes sense that he'd stumble a bit at first.

I think by this point, Frank has figured the game out and I think next season we'll see him return to his old form.
>>
>>63165628
did you see the latest season finale? he goes crazy on her
>>
>>63165410
*threechum
>>
>>63166092
>implying the next president isn't going to be a limp-wristed nobody controlled by whichever establishment buys more votes
>>
>>63167839
best scene imho

fuck claire
>>
>>63165486
how does that stop him from being a c u c k
>>
>>63165600
lot of people thought this 3rd season may be the last like the uk version.
to me this season proved that they plan on dragging the show on for as long as possible
>>
>>63168111
Pretty sure 4 seasons = 52 episodes, like the number of cards in a deck is the plan
>>
>>63168045
It's something like masturbation for them. If your wife masturbates, does that make you a cück? No, of course not. It's only your unenlightened medieval beliefs that make you think that it does.
>>
>>63165401
I still don't understand the point of that scene.
>>
He just had deprived her of her sex buddy and went to solidify he was bi.
>>
>>63168995
>>63168838
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.