[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what does /tv/ think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: dd.jpg (555 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
555 KB, 1920x1080
Now that the dust has settled, what does /tv/ think of this movie?
>>
Funny, I've just finished watching it. I think it was alright.
>>
>>63162992
Overrated but still pretty good
>>
>>63162992
It's one of those movies you can watch over and over and not be bored.
>>
>>63162992
I think this movie is shit.
>>
>>63162992

I can't believe they made a sequel.
>>
goat

>>63164898
sup reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 682x944) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 682x944
Three qt pies, man crush Gylenhall too. Great music. Didn't really get the story though
>>
>>63165661
reddit loves this movie though.
>>
>>63162992
the only complain that I have about the movie is that in order to get the lore, you have to go out of your way and read the journal entries from that book the old lady wrote which I'm assuming came with the DVDs otherwise you'd look online for it
It's a nice an interesting gimmick
>>
>>63162992

pretty comfy flick tbqh
>>
Pleb trash for "deep" teens from re*dit
>>
>>63162992
It's just ok desu senpai
>>
was pretty good, saw it with my gf and she gave me a Donnie Darko themed blowjob afterwards
>>
>>63165852
They were online. The website for the movie was actually fantasticaly creepy back in the day. Not sure if it's preserved anywhere.
>>
>>63162992
Overrated shit
>>
>>63165852
they were in the director's cut
>>
>>63162992
trash loved only by teenagers
>>
>>63162992
Autistic Donne Darko
>>
>>63162992
>theatrical cut
pretty good
>director's cut
literally reddit
>>
>>63166058
http://archive.hi-res.net/donniedarko/
>>
>>63165976
>>63166148

>It's okay if David Lynch does it.

DAE LE LOST HIGHWAY?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.