[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a live action procedural crime drama comedy on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: ranma-12-2315435.jpg (83 KB, 736x1125) Image search: [Google]
ranma-12-2315435.jpg
83 KB, 736x1125
Would you watch a live action procedural crime drama comedy on the CW about a detective that turns into a cute girl and uses it to solve cases because that show is never going to be real
>>
ranma is goat though
>>
only if detective cute girl is best girl and also is a feisty redhead
>>
>>63160923
>Able to turn into big boobed chick whenever hit with cold water
>has a selection of five sexy wives all gasping for the cock and clam
>be a martial artist nobody can fuck with

Did Ranma have the best set-up for a guy ever?
>>
Holy guacamole! I used to rent these videos from my local Video Vault. I had a huge crush on one of the girls, too. I'm just remembering all this shit now.
>>
>>63161101
>Did Ranma have the best set-up for a guy ever?

A shame he was an egotistical asshole but then again everybody not named Kasumi was too.

also

>I'M A MAN'S MAN GRRRRRRR
>IT'S OKAY TO EAT ICECREAM SUNDAES WHEN I'M A GIRL

He would be taking cock like a champ in no time
>>
I can't even remember how this shit ended

Was it ever resolved?
>>
>>63161192
Pretty sure Akane was endgame.
>>
>>63161192

Happosai drinks the last of the water of Drowned Man that would've undone the curse thinking it was sake at Ranma and akane's wedding, Ranma and Akane say fuck off to the wedding and run to school hand in hand
>>
>>63160923
sure as long as the girl persona isn't set up with a black male love interest
>>
File: p-chan_sitting[1].jpg (70 KB, 358x346) Image search: [Google]
p-chan_sitting[1].jpg
70 KB, 358x346
>>63161301

>implying Ryoga X Ranma-chan isn't the best pairing
>>
File: larry-david-3.jpg (36 KB, 245x319) Image search: [Google]
larry-david-3.jpg
36 KB, 245x319
>a good anime is posted on /tv/ for once
>>
Wrong board Ryoga
>>
>>63161627

>blue balls: the anime
>good

This is the Gilligan's Island/Moonlighting of its time
>>
>>63161665
Is it blue balls if he has ovaries half the time?
>>
I prefer Boku Girl
>>
>>63161386
The BPC Black pig C U C K
>>
File: 1448628569153.jpg (46 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1448628569153.jpg
46 KB, 720x960
>>63161155
>Holy guacamole!
>>
>>63160923

Fuck, I imagined the shitstorm that would be caused if it were a generic crime drama staring a cute female but she transformed into a man for fight scenes and when driving around.
>>
There were a few good years where Ranma was my favorite series across all mediums.
>>
>>63161158

>it's okay to eat ice cream sundaes when i'm a girl

That episode was more about him realizing how easy it is being a girl, and how much shit you can get away with if you're at all attractive.
>>
>>>/a/
>>
File: principalmanga[1].jpg (16 KB, 273x255) Image search: [Google]
principalmanga[1].jpg
16 KB, 273x255
>mfw Ranma discussion on /tv/

I traded tapes with people on Prodigy back when it was still airing. Got the episodes completely raw with commercials. Still my favorite anime.
>>
Liked the show, loved the manga, but checked out at Inuyasha.
Rumiko Takahashi is pretty based, imagine in how many ways the concept would probably have been fucked up if written and drawn by a western female in this erea.
>>
>>63163601

Maison Ikkoku is better.
>>
> live action
Why? It could never capture the magic of Takahashi's artwork. Heck, the anime probrably took a number of short cuts but at least mostly retained her art style.
>>
>>63165211
It has already been done an read the rest of the OP.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.