[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Six Feet Under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Six-Feet-Under-Season-5.jpg (116 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Six-Feet-Under-Season-5.jpg
116 KB, 600x600
Why does this show never get talked about on here?
>>
File: 1445212529241.webm (2 MB, 846x476) Image search: [Google]
1445212529241.webm
2 MB, 846x476
bump
>>
cause it's absolute horseshit and 100% gay propaganda.
>>
>>63159916
>Gay
>Old
>Fucking faggot shit
>Not even good
>>
>>63159916
gay theme was really bad, but other than that this series got godlike script and acting plus amazing music.

if it was not about homo shit it'd be valued really high
>>
>Why does a containment board full of mentally retarded stormfront kiddies with an average IQ between 50-70 not talk about a show that explores profound themes and has an icky gay character?

It's amazing how lacking in awareness some people are. If you're not mentally retarded and you still browse 4chan for any reason other than mocking subhumans from /pol/, I have no idea what you're doing. The AVERAGE contributor to this board deserves to be kept in a cage.
>>
>>63161255
fag detected
>>
File: index.jpg (12 KB, 171x255) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12 KB, 171x255
>>63161365

What's it like knowing this movie was describing you? You deserve to die slowly in a prison camp.
>>
>>63161502
>unironically posting idiocracy
hello red dit
>>
File: SixFeetUnder-080804.jpg (335 KB, 1160x1020) Image search: [Google]
SixFeetUnder-080804.jpg
335 KB, 1160x1020
>>63159916

you can only talk about a show where every character is a solipsists just so much

plus after watching it, you realize it sucks though that redhead is pretty hot and the Dexter guy's character is a dick
>>
>>63161821

If you don't like Idiocracy it's because you're the anti-intellectual, subhuman filth the movie is making fun of. Drink acid.
>>
I wish I had the balls to be Nate and do what made me happy
>>
>>63162227
*tips fedora*
>>
>>63162228
my girlfriend spent months trying to get me to watch this show against my will. And then when I finally gave in and watched it, it inspired me to leave her
>>
>>63162348
I applaud you

This show can make me cry on demand. But it also makes me at least self aware of the fact I'm doing nothing with my life and I'm not even acknowledging it.

>I used to hate Claire but she ended up being one of my favorites. David was kinda a prick and the PTSD stuff started getting old for me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.