[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest Pixar movie since Finding Nemo//The Incredibles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 0[1].jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0[1].jpg
31 KB, 480x360
Is this the greatest Pixar movie since Finding Nemo//The Incredibles?

>Pixar finally starts to experiment instead of repeating the same formula all over again
>The kid is actually the pet who can't talk this time
>Finally there are creatures/characters that die, even killed by one of the main characters
>Great sense of humour with spaghetti western references and zero SJW shit
>First time the main characters do psychedelic drugs, with very accurate visual representation of a psychedelic trip, producers probably dropped acid to be able to create that scene
>Music is a great mix of dark ambient and traditional american folk music
>The atmosphere and scenery is mindblowing

Have you seen it yet?
>>
>>63159403
>First time the main characters do psychedelic drugs
Maybe that's a good thing. I mean I haven't seen the movie but you'd think that sort of thing ought to be avoided in this sort of thing
>>
>>63159403

I haven't seen it, and I won't see it, because it has gotten pretty shitty reviews.
>>
>>63159403
>I haven't seen Inside Out

Kill yourself.
>>
>>63160889

I have seen it and it's shit compared to this one, dead serious.
>>
>>63159403
that dinosaur looks like shit even for a kids movie design
>>
>>63160136
>it has gotten pretty shitty reviews
links?
>>
This movie was as fun as watching grass grow in winter
>>
The Land Before Time is still king. It doesn't even top Dinosaur
>>
>>63159403
Inside Out is only worth it for the cartoon at the beginning, other than that it's shit. SHIT.
>>
>>63161987
>Lava
>good
leshiggydiggy
>>
What SJW shit has Pixar done?

Oh... That's right. Frozen.
>>
File: 1392940303228.gif (2 MB, 200x198) Image search: [Google]
1392940303228.gif
2 MB, 200x198
>>63160136
>I haven't seen it, and I won't see it, because it has gotten pretty shitty reviews.

>if the reviews are bad then it must be bad
>>
>>63159403
I don't like the dino designs because they look lame as fuck, but I'll give it a torrent.
>>
>>63161987

Lava is a fucking disgrace to humanity

>>63162198

Frozen has fucked up an entire generation of kids
>>
>>63162198
Frozen was made by Disney, not Pixar you dumb pice of shit
>>
Fucking Disney shills, marketing Star Wars isn't enough, now they have to spam us with your fucking piece of shit good dinosaur.
I will pirate it when it will be available.
>>
>>63159403

Looks like typical evolutionist garbage. I don't think I'll be supporting Pixar any more after this.
>>
I'm fine with shit like Cars 3 because that funds Pixar to try different things.
>>
The animation in this movie looks fucking horrible
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.