[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>relativity filed for bankruptcy >harvey weinstein is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
>relativity filed for bankruptcy
>harvey weinstein is laying off 1/5 of employees
>will produce fewer films and focus on television

Are indie movie producers dead?
>>
How many times has Harvey Weinstein had his cock down JLaw's throat?
>>
>>63159784
you gotta feel bad for her, im not sure having fame and fortune is worth it tbhfamily
>>
>>63159022

HOW IS HARVEY WEINSTEIN, AND/OR HIS COMPANY/COMPANIES, GOING BANKRUPT AN UNFORTUNATE OCCURRENCE, ACCORDING TO YOU?
>>
File: harvey.jpg (356 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
harvey.jpg
356 KB, 750x500
How could one man look so jew?
>>
>>63159952
Only 8 studios will release all the movies.
>>
>Weinstein
>Bankrupt
No, he's just doing what Trump claims he did when he filed. He's using the government to get free money. He is a jew after all. The difference being, if course, that Weinstein is just jewing around and Trump legitimately fucked up.
>>
>>63159815

WHY WOULD YOU BE SYMPATHETIC TOWARD A PERSON WHO WILLINGLY DEBASES HIMSELF/HERSELF FOR WEALTH, POWER, AND/OR FAME?

ANY PERSON WHO WILLING CORRUPTS HIS/HER OWN BEING, AND BASTARDIZES HIS/HER SOUL, FOR WHATEVER MOTIVE, OR PURPOSE, IS AN IGNOBLE ABOMINATION THAT DESERVES ZERO RESPECT, OR SYMPATHY.

PERSONS OF SUCH KIND OUGHT TO BE ERADICATED, ALONG WITH THOSE WHO PRODUCED THEM.
>>
>>63160013

APPARENTLY YOU LACK THE IMAGINATION REQUIRED TO INFER EVEN IMMEDIATE POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION.
>>
>>63160326
He said while obsessively collecting pictures of child actresses.
>>
>>63159815
To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken some intern brought to him just before your 'contract negotiation' began.
Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How back could it be?
So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.
>>
>>63159784
enough to know she must be a pretty fucking good cock-mongler
I mean, Harvey's had his pick of cock-hungry lasses for the longest time and yet, time and time again, it's JLaw he kept coming back to

That tells you something
>>
>>63159956
Just lucky I guess
>>
File: basketball-diaries-1995-11-h.jpg (92 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
basketball-diaries-1995-11-h.jpg
92 KB, 500x672
>>63159022
Leo thinks to himself
>So thats how you win an Oscar !
>>
>>63160755
Well, she's from Kentucky. Her father's probably been using her mouth as a cum-receptacle since she was in diapers.
>>
>>63159022
Big Bad Harvard is the last of Old Holltwood.

Enjoy your cultural enrichment at the hands of Millenials 20 somethings, faggots.

and you thought the jews were bad kek
>>
>>63160875
Millennials are entering their mid 30s, you dumb faggot.
>>
i feel very relived to see that koz is still posting here
>>
>>63160938
The easiest way to spot a millennial is when they bash "millennials".

Besides, being a millennial isn't bad at all, at least I'm not from Gen X or a fucking baby boomer
>>
He is such a piece of shit, casting couch is real ive seen some shit
>>
File: 1392701207129.jpg (19 KB, 400x351) Image search: [Google]
1392701207129.jpg
19 KB, 400x351
>>63160970
His shitposts have a regal air of autism. He writes as if in a manic fit but also truthfully.
>>
>>63160970
I'm not convinced it's the same guy
For one thing he's posting more often ever since he changed his trip
>>
>>63160970
You should feel sad. Sad for him and sad for yourself.

And sad for me, come to think of it.
>>
>>63161596
It's the same guy. You can find him in #ooo on IRC.
>>
>>63161645
we are all on this big journey together friend
>>
I genuinely wonder how many actresses this guy has fucked.
>>
>>63159815

I dunno man, I'd let Harvey and his whole synagogue run train on my bp for even 3/4 of JLaw's fame and fortune.
>>
>>63159952
If all the indie producers go it will just be Disney and Comcast. Why would anyone want that?
>>
>>63159815
No. She made her choice, she paid the Harvey price. I don't feel bad for any actress that fucks him and his buddies for the fame package, I don't consider him a villain for charging that price.
>>
>>63161722
All. For real, this guy is Dan Schneider teen hunter.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.