[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When I was a child, Oberyn came to take me to court. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Obara.jpg (124 KB, 832x768) Image search: [Google]
Obara.jpg
124 KB, 832x768
>When I was a child, Oberyn came to take me to court. I've never seen this man, yet he called himself my father. My mother wept and said I was too young... and a girl. Oberyn tossed his spear at my feet and said; "Girl or boy we fight our battles. But the gods let us chose our weapons." My father pointed to the spear, and then to my mother's tears...

*twirls spear*

>WEEH!

*impales man*

>I made my choice long ago

What did she mean by this?
>>
File: 1434799631114.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1434799631114.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>you want a good girl, BUT YOU NEED DA BAD POOSI

This show had such potential
>>
>yfw they took out the part where he slapped her mom because they didn't want to hear the feminazis cry
>>
>>63157407
>1 shit line ruins a whole show
This is what faggots actually think.
Honestly Dorne is shit in the books and we all warned you guys the books for this season were shit, why is anyone surprised the season was shit? Atleast they attempted to make a shit part of the books interesting by adding Jaimie.
>>
>>63157407
The most I've ever cringed at tv was at this point
>>
>>63157557
>Dorne was shit in the books
Whether or not you liked the Dorne plot in the books, it's still nothing like the show's plot.

>Jamie and the SandSneks get to Myrcella at exactly the same time like some sort of wacky farce
>that stupid poison logic
>bad poosey
>>
>>63157797
>implying there's an aspect of the show that's good

Idiots ruined everything.

I bet those jews fapped to the idea of Stannis burning his daughter and Sansa being fucked in the ass by the most vile character possible.
>>
>>63157885
this last season was the worst so far. Season 2 was the high mark imo.

Also Dany's Meereen plotline was pooped all over. It's like the complete opposite message as the book plot. BURN EM ALL, MAKE NO COMPROMISE
>>
>>63157999
nice
>>
>>63157350
RIP Prince Oberyn. You will be missed.
>>
>>63157999
danys and tyrions plotline were the only plotlines that were even worse in the books anon. what are you on about?
>>
>>63157557
Dorne is shit in the books, but at least there's some kind of point to it -- Dorne is positioning themselves to support the Targaryens when they return to Westeros.

In the show, it's nothing but filler and nothing is accomplished besides Myrcella dying, which literally could have happened in 1 episode
>>
File: 1432565238084.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1432565238084.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>63157661
The most I've ever fapped at tv was at this point
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.