[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to the Theeatre~ >buy ticket for Creed >sit down,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>Go to the Theeatre~

>buy ticket for Creed

>sit down, 5 minutes later, trailers start

>Movie 1: "OH SHIT NIGGA WE AT DA BARBA SHOP AGAIN NIGGA, BARBA SHOP TREE NIGGA"

>Movie 2: "I am de Barbados Will Smith who find de cure for de fuutball, but lol can't do anything cuz not white XD"

>Movie 3: Literally called "Race."

>"YALL DON'T GOTTA WORRY BOUT NUFFIN CUZ YALL IS WHITE"

>cheers and chimp-hooting all throughout the theater

>"Capitalism is a tool of the white devil to keep the black man down" yet no one in attendance sees the irony of Capitalism being the exact reason why a bunch of nigg movie trailers get lumped together before the movie Creed: to maximize profits based on pandering to demographics.

Oh yeah, and we have a black guy in the white house for 8 years, and had a black guy on the Supreme Court for a number of years, and numerous other black people in positions of government authority for decades, yet we're all, supposed to keep swallowing this "MUH 400 YEARS OF OPPRESSION" bullshit like it's the 1990's again and "Boyz in da Hood" just came out. Riiiiiight. So when the fuck does this current phase of the bullshit end?
>>
>>63155715
/pol/ please go
>>
>we have a black guy in the white house for 8 years
Obama is mulatto
>>
>>63155715
Didn't read any of your /pol/ shit op but I head creed was really good
FInally a BBC getting some respectable roles
>>
>>63155758
reddit go suck some more bbc
>>
>>63155784
this meme is almost as bad as bane posts
>>
>>63155715
someone should really put a bullet through your temple.
>>
>>63155784
If you didn't read any of it, how did you know it was /pol/ shit?

Checkmate tbqh
>>
File: louis c.k. approves.gif (2 MB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
louis c.k. approves.gif
2 MB, 500x283
>>63155715
>>
>>63155866
>someone should really put a bullet through your temple.

Black people, ladies and gentlemen. You gonna side-aim dat shit, nigga?
>>
>>63155715

I agree with you and I was the one telling everyone to go to /pol/ in that Jessica Jones thread the other day.
>>
>>63155773
A nigger's a nigger.
>>
File: poppins.jpg (105 KB, 625x349) Image search: [Google]
poppins.jpg
105 KB, 625x349
>>63155715

>So when the fuck does this current phase of the bullshit end?

It wont until the nogs realize they're being used. It wont end until they understand that shit is a forced meme being used to make money off them. That the world has changed and they don't have to act like caricatures they see in the media they consume. Its an endless cycle of outrage and emulation. The whole while everyone else is profiting off it.

We'll keep making that shit as long as they keep eating it up.
>>
>>63156152
And they'll never stop eating them because even chimps are smarter than they are.
>>
>Expects actual discussion about Creed
>/pol/ instead

I really shouldn't be surprised by this point.
>>
>go to see movie starring night
>surprised to see trailers for other movies starring nigs
>>
>>63155715
>>Movie 3: Literally called "Race."
Oh god another GET OUT OF THE POOL movie. I hope they show Jesse Owens and Hitler waving to one another. And how Jesse Owens said Hitler was alright.
>>
>>63155715
>buy ticket for Creed

are you white?
if yes, why the fuck would you spend money to watch this?
>>
>>63156330
>GET OUT OF THE POOL

kek
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.