[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have fed up with everyone praising Mad Max: Fury Road like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: jagi-hentai-kamen.jpg (411 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
jagi-hentai-kamen.jpg
411 KB, 1200x1000
I have fed up with everyone praising Mad Max: Fury Road like it's the movie of the year and spamming me to watch it. Why should I watch a stupid feminist propaganda with nothing special about it?
>>
>>63154863
>veryone praising Mad Max: Fury Road like it's the movie of the year and spamming me to watch it

lol it's shit orange and blue and sjw the movie
>>
>motherhood is a part of the story
>must be feminist propaganda
fuck this meme, i didnt even notice it when i watched the movie
the radical explosions and Insane vehicals distracted me
>>
>>63154863
>feminist propaganda
>women fail at everything without being helped by a man

just watch the fucking movie asshole
>>
>>63154976
>feminist propaganda
>women fail at everything without being helped by a man
Because that's what feminists do: being hypocrites that cry about "women's power" yet at the end they use men for their advantage.
>>
>>63154976
I have done it lots of times in the past with many other "masterpieces" that ended up overrated, boring crap like The Last Samurai.
>>
>>63154863
>have fed up with

English motherfucker.
>>
>>63155083
>boring crap like The Last Samurai.
you shut your gayhole
>>
>>63154863
least sjw piece of main stream media you will find around to be quite a bit honest

No 125 lbs women knocking out 200+ lbs men, furiosa seems to be quite fragile, she is more reliant on will power than just being a physical badass.

the women would be lost without max and also the tribe of warrior women gets slaughtered in a few minutes
>>
>>63155083
The last samurai is highly rated by who?
Critics didn't really care for it and I don't see anyone here praising besides plebs.

I don't think it's comparable at all to Fury Road which is a much better movie than Dances With Wolves:Asian Edition
>>
>>63155496
But virgins on the Internet told me otherwise!

Why think for myself when I care enough about the movie to make a thread about it months later?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.