[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Maverick firebrand Tony Stark who has spent his entire life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 40
File: captain-america-3.png (335 KB, 736x413) Image search: [Google]
captain-america-3.png
335 KB, 736x413
So Maverick firebrand Tony Stark who has spent his entire life going against the system is supports the act, while Walking flag and govt worker Steve Rogers is against it?
Makes no sense to me.
Was this the same scenario in the comics?.
>>
>>63153854
It's implied the events of Avengers changed Tony, but Iron Man 3 and Avengers 2 were shit so it was poorly translated.
>>
>>63153854
Steve Rodgers is for the freedom of America

Not this new age government controlled shit
>>
>Was this the same scenario in the comics?
Yes.
>>
>>63153854
Tony Stark feels guilty for the trouble he has caused especially last movie. He feels there should be order and regulations.

Captain is an old timey patriot from the golden ages of America. He stands for freedom from oppressing forces like, well, modern America.

Just use your fucking brain for Christ's sake it's not that hard to see why they're on the side they're on
>>
>>63153854
>Makes no sense to me.

you are suppossed to watch the movie to make sense out of it.
>>
>>63154118
He's had no problem with anything Shield of Government has done so far.

All it looks like is they want to put his friend on trial for all the war crimes he committed and he doesn't like that.

He'll die at the end anyway like in the comics so none of it matters. I just wonder if it will be as retarded as it was in the comics where he was shot with a time bullet that sent him back to WW2.
>>
>>63153854
Is /tv/ actually retarded or do people really come here to shill?

How is this even a question?
>>
>his entire career sells weapons to US military
>against the system
>>
>>63153854
Same situation but in the comics Stark had come up with the idea. He was running the show and seemed to fall more into his ego.
>>
>>63154193
He had a huge problem with Fury hiding shit in the first avengers and with the government in Captain 2.
>>
>>63154223
>career
>implying he's not just coasting on his billions being a full time super hero
>>
>government wants people with dangerous powers to be registered and properly trained so shit like Ultron doesn't happen again
>captain murrica instantly goes "muh freedum"

is this satire?
>>
>>63154272
"Mutants" (since we don't know what name they'll be given) and kids like Spider-Man shouldn't have to fucking register though. It'll do more harm than good. That's who captain is fighting for.

Are you retarded?
>>
The chemistry between Bucky and Cap is amazing.

This might save this fucking movie.
>>
>>63153854
This should explain it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
>>
File: law2.jpg (116 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
law2.jpg
116 KB, 658x370
>>63154325
How will it do more harm? How is it a good idea to have kids who can shoot lasers out of their assholes run around unsupervized?
>>
Yes.
Cap sands for rights, freedom, and the ideal NOT the government.

Stark is a 1%'er lobbyist
>>
>>63154420
Lasers don't kill people, people kill people. Dumb libkek
>>
>>63154236
He disapproved he didn't really care though.
>>
>>63153854
It's a comic book movie.
If it can makes sense to a 13-year old with the reading comprehension of a middle-schooler, how can it not make sense to you?

Are you saying you are literally dumber than a pre-teen?
>>
>>63154271
>coasting

Tony actually runs his company.
>>
>what is character development
>>
>>63154496
Pepper runs his company
>>
>>63154458
> people kill people
And that's why those people should be controlled, retard. Otherwise it's only a matter of time before some mutant superautist nukes a school.
>>
File: SlowWhiteMan.gif (428 KB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
SlowWhiteMan.gif
428 KB, 500x207
TONY he's chasing Buck
>>
>>63153854
Its like poetry it rhymes
>>
>>63154496
Tony was better when he was literally RDJ, an alcoholic with too much money
>>63154523
We should just cut off everyones arms and legs, that way they can't beat people to death
>>
File: 1374241762762.jpg (76 KB, 723x657) Image search: [Google]
1374241762762.jpg
76 KB, 723x657
>>63154476
>didn't really care
>>
>>63154420
Because registering their first and last names all along side their blood type and SSN is doing pretty much all except for the actual murder of that hero.
Which is exactly what happened.
Peter unmasked himself and Aunt May was killed shortly after

Or do you think they wear these masks for kicks
>>
>>63153854
>cap is pro-freedom, loves the people
>tony wants to put the world in a robot suit
>>
>>63154556
>comparing your limbs with literal super powers
full retard

>>63154578
I'm not saying they should unmask themselves in public, that's dumb. They should be properly trained and monitored by the government. They must be held accountable.
>>
>>63154517
Pepper is a PA.
>>
>>63154272
Would you like to be registered and out on a database so that the US army can use you as their hunting dig whenever they feel like it?

In all fairness, Rogers got his "powers" from the government willingly so he's a bit of a hypocrite.
>>
>>63154377
>the chemistry between bucky and cap is amazing

Have you ever had a real life friend anon?
>>
>>63154645
>comparing your limbs with literal super powers
I agree, it is retarded they'd make an entire thinly veiled gun control arc in a comic book shitshow
>>
>>63154170

This. Cap is the Tea Party, Tony is a Democrat
>>
>>63154645
>They should be properly trained and monitored by the government.

No they shouldn't. The government doesn't automatically require everyone who is a black belt in karate to register with them and be monitored for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>63154377

>The chemistry between Bucky and Cap is amazing.

Really? I must have missed that part in the previous movies. Both of them are terribly simplistic and shallow characters, it's hard to care for their friendship
>>
>>63154687
everybody is already registered....

What do you think IDs are for?
>>
>>63154645
>they should be properly trained and monitored
Yes
>by the government
No.
>>
>>63154687
'the government' has changed quite a bit since the early 40s tho.
>>
>>63153854
>Capeshit
>>
>>63154687
What's the alternative then? Let them shit up the city every day?
>>
>>63154645
Trained by whose standards?
Does the army specialize in iron man suit combat and flight? Or do they have classes on how to shoot web from your wrists and swing from it? Or how about a course on how to be an effective mythological God?

The government is just using that excuse to keep them as their little personal army. Who says they wouldn't send then to Syria or Afghanistan?
>>
Iron Man used to be an edgy anti-government capitalist and Captain was a patriotic soldier. Then Tony realized rich people own the government and should control the masses, while patriotism man realized the government is evil and hates freedom.

It's almost an unintentional reflection of reality. "Captain American" is now an enemy of modern America, while "Muh Personal Freedoms" Capitalism Man wants the government to control everyone but him.
>>
>>63154807
>karate
Are you trolling right now? Being a black belt isn't exactly as dangerous as controlling the weather, or telepathy.

>>63154829
Who then?
>>
>>63154866
>Save hundreds of people at least on a yearly basis with no recognition of your real self
>Shit up the city
Maybe they should just, gee I don't fucking know, hire capeshitters as police officers?
>>
>>63154902
Still better than being self-trained, at least they could give them combat training. I never said they should work for them, only that they should be registered and monitored.
>>
>>63154955
>save hundreds of people
>from situations that heppen because of them

Yeah, I can totally see their worth.
>>
>>63155026
>loki invasion
>because of them

>hydra
>because of them
>>
File: 4d6.gif (2 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
2 KB, 165x115
>>63154272
>>
>>63154939
by steve jobs you dumb fuck
>>
>>63155026
>Be police officer
>Some guy robs a bank
>Save 60 people from a hostage situation
>You caused it because you also own a gun
Makes total sense to me mate
>>
>>63154939
For the last fucking time Mutants don't exist in the MCU, stop listing fucking mutant powers. If you've seen the X-Men movies too, you'd see that Mutant Registration Acts are still not successful there either and there are actual mutant terrorists in that shit.
>>
>>63155072
Loki is Thor's fault. I don't even remember who hydra is.
>>
>>63154987
Only the ones who got their "powers" or equipment should work for them like Captain. Im not a basement dweller so I don't know if shield had any affiluation with the givernment so the nigger eagle guy, black widow and Hawkeye could be also forced to work for the government.
>>
>>63155134
>Loki is Thor's fault
Pretty sure that shit's on Odin familia, but sure blame the guy actually fixing the problem. That's what Libkeks do isn't it?
>>
>>63155119
Inhumans will be the mutants of the MCU.

>>63155092
Give me a break. Joker, Green Goblin, Loki, Bane, Doc Ock, etc. all of them keep coming back to fuck with their nemesis. It hasn't been about robbing banks since the 60s.
>>
>>63155134
It wasn't because he was a superhero though fuckface
Also if you don't know who Hydra is you need to stop talking about movies you clearly didn't see.
>>
The problem I have with this film is it's inherently being called "Captain America: Civil War", yet they ask us to pick a side. Seems pretty fucking biased to me- they are clearly going to make up empathise with Cap so that it has more emotional impact at the end when he gets killed.

Furthermore, Spiderman is going to be an awful narrative mouthpiece to guide the audience, since we have absolutely no emotional connection to this "new" Spiderman we've never seen before, unlike the one in the comics who did a good job of portraying both sides of the argument and representing the conflict well.

Film's gonna be shit son.
>>
>>63153854
What the fuck is wrong with Cap's mouth? He looks like a pouting faggot
>>
File: Scan12253.jpg (340 KB, 985x1466) Image search: [Google]
Scan12253.jpg
340 KB, 985x1466
It makes no goddamn sense. You think you can register Thor? Put up a wall to keep Asgard out?
>>
>>63155199
I'm calling you out on being a fucking faggot about capeshit, bad guy doing bad thing doesn't suddenly warp morality because he can shit lasers or jerk himself off with telepathy
>>
>>63155196
And how did he fix it? Oh yeah, Loki rules Asgard now. Good work, Thor.

>>63155200
I've seen all of them, it's not my fault Marvel villains are shit.
>>
File: 1447201859209.jpg (54 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1447201859209.jpg
54 KB, 540x405
>>63153854
Oh, I'll pick a side alright.
>>
>>63155267
Don't get so mad about capeshit, it makes your writing incoherent.
>>
File: thor.gif (972 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
thor.gif
972 KB, 500x390
>>63155247
Thor's a great guy.
>>
>>63155247
Thor and movie Asgard are pretty weak though. Hulkbuster and a few drones could take them all out.
>>
>>63154476
>Open rebellion
>destroying SHIELD from inside out
>blatantly telling Fury that what they were doing was wrong

You're retarded.
>>
>>63155247

Donald Trump could do it.
>>
Tony does not give a shit about privacy. He has always been open about his iron man and stuff. Besides, if tony ever wanted privacy, he would just go to some super secret base somewhere, so tbqh he doesnt understand privacy concerns of most of the other heroes

Captain america knows that the government cant be trusted with too much power, look at what happened with SHIELD in captian america 2. Captain is a patriot, but to the american people first, not government
>>
>>63155385

>Open rebellion
Against Hydra
>destroying SHIELD from inside out
That was Hydra by then
>blatantly telling Fury that what they were doing was wrong
He voiced an opinion so what.
>>
>>63153854
It happens when you make lots of movies in a rush ignoring the entire history in the comics. Steve Rogers went against US government before in the past, the very first was after Watergate, when he basically said "you know what? Fuck you". Tony Stark always worked on gov commissions, so.
I think it's a real pity that we won't see anything else from the Ultimate universe, a meanier Avengers version with the based Tony's elder brother and the ultra conservative War Machine against a rogue Cap could be really fun, but I doubt Disney Marvel would risk that much.
>>
Does anyone give Cap shit for representing an American ideal that never existed?
He's basically /pol/ hyperbole.
>>
File: america.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2951
>>63155455
>the american people
>worth anything

toppest kek itt
>>
File: 1448256710974.jpg (36 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
1448256710974.jpg
36 KB, 462x579
>>63155208
>tfw no Tobey McGuire spiderman fighting alongside cap
>>
>>63155465
SHIELD is Hydra you retard. It's always the same organization from its conception. The only difference is that SHIELD hides their Nazi regalia and goes full totalitarian.
>>
>>63155494
see >>63155520

Red Skull knows what's up.
>>
>>63154193
>He's had no problem with anything Shield of Government has done so far.
Captain America 2 was pretty much him fighting SHIELD.
>>
>>63155327
>Thor could've been a grizzled, commanding, battle-scarred all mighty entity.
>instead he's a tall pretty boy.

Well I guess you have to draw females to see your shit.
>>
>>63155601
No, he was fighting a HYDRA-controlled SHIELD. He had no problem working for them before that.
>>
>>63155555
>>
>>63155542
>SHIELD is Hydra you retard. It's always the same organization from its conception. The only difference is that SHIELD hides their Nazi regalia and goes full totalitarian.

How can you be so fucking stupid. Did you even fucking watch Winter Soldier? Did you watch Age of Ultron? SHIELD was compromised, infiltrated by Hydra.
>>
>>63155637
Reminder myth Thor crossdressed like a ladyboy faggot
>>
Civil War will bomb hard and Marvel will stop making its movies.
>>
File: thor_vs_hulk_and_thing.png (1 MB, 583x900) Image search: [Google]
thor_vs_hulk_and_thing.png
1 MB, 583x900
>>63155637
Comic Thor is too metal for Marvel movies. He was the only character I wanted to see in a movie and they fucked him hard.
>>
>>63155671
He wore a really bad disguise to get his hammer back from Ice Giants. the only reason it worked was ice giant don't know how real women are supposed to look.
>>
>>63155550
Meh that panel assumes that that America actually existed.
>>
>>63155708
It did in Captain Murrica's mind.
>>
>>63155705
>Ice Giants
We prefer the term Jotunn
>>
>>63155754
Why though. His American life was total poorfag immigrant shit and then he went to war.
>>
>>63154201
>Anon spams MOS threads
MARVEL BTFO. BEST MOVIE

>Anon spams CW threads
Marvelshill pls
>>
>>63155795
He jumped on a grenade, he's always been a moron.
>>
>>63155754
I've always been annoyed that he isn't racist and misogynistic.
He'd be a Mad Men cunt and you know it.
>>
>>63155914
Yeah, I know. Thor should go around gropping wenches and being a fish out of water too, but it's never gonna happen.
>>
>>63155914
>scientist decides to choose the kindest and most pure-hearted man he can find to make a super-soldier out of to fight nazis after his earlier try on an asshole fucked him up and made him into an even bigger asshole
>chooses a racist misogynist
>>
>CW in comics
>commentary on enroaching laws possibly destroying what the nation stood up for
>established character relationships thrown into flux as allies fight allies and enemies become friends
>CW in movies
>MUH FRIEND BUCKY
>AAAHHH TONY STOP USING YOUR REPULSOR RAY ON ME
>>
>>63154645

>Hey, Lazerkid, we need you to go destabilise this government in the middle east, we need a war because the weapons lobbyists want loads of taxpayer money. Again.
>kek fuck off Shield, do your own dirty work
>Hmm, that's sad to hear, James. Maybe your mother, father, sister, grandparents and dog would be equally saddened to hear your lack of patriotism too.

Do you honestly trust the US government? Would you trust them more with an army of individuals of which some are walking WMDs?
>>
>>63156076
Jewish scientist.
>>
>>63156080
CW in the comics was retarded too don't try and paint it any differently.
>>
>>63154193
>He's had no problem with anything Shield of Government has done so far.

did you not see Winter Soldier or?
>>
>>63155247

the fuck would they even get there
>>
>>63156156

It was retarded, but it pulled in a lot of big character names. And it gave Hulk a chance to come back and slap the tits off a lot of niggas.
>>
>>63153854
Tony isn't exactly for it, he just feels there's no choice but to do what the govvernment want
>>
>>63156168
Yes I did. Did you? Did you not even notice everything he was against was Hydra influenced?
>>
>>63155647
>a HYDRA-controlled SHIELD

so just regular SHIELD, it's been Hydra-controlled since the war ended
>>
>>63156104
Do you honestly trust walking wmds just doing whatever the fuck they want with no accountability? Maybe we should just allow normal people to have nukes too muhhhh freedoms after all
>>
>>63154193

He didn't have a problem with what SHIELD was doing until they started doing bad things, at which point he developed doubts and had difficulty reconciling those doubts with his own loyalties to authority. Like when he thought he was still working for SHIELD and he was being shown the new helicarriers and he was like "I'm not super happy about this".
>>
>>63156213

At that point, a section of Agard had moved to Earth, or a lot of Asgardians were camping there due to some Asgardian bullshit.

Tony went talking smack about them owing Shield and Thor kicked his head and and smashed his suit without breaking a sweat.

Comic Thor is fucking insanely OP compared to movie Thor. The movies really fucked him.
>>
>>63156080
>CW in comics
>Reed justifying the building of a Negative Zone Guantanamo with mathematical equations only he's capable of understanding because they require too much intelligence
>innocent teen with the oh-so-dangerous power of floating on a cloud is forced to train to be a sniper so that the government can use her as an assassin whenever they feel like it
>this is somehow the side we're actually supposed to be rooting for at the end
>CW in movies
>both sides actually have valid points and neither are committing horrifyingly evil acts
>>
>>63156246

But they've been keeping a low profile. They haven't been doing HYDRA-type things because they didn't want to attract attention.
>>
File: Asgard_destroyed.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1964) Image search: [Google]
Asgard_destroyed.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1964
>>63155247
When Norman Osborn was the top dog of the security, he had Sentry tear Asgard down from the sky.

The context of your page is that Thor summoned Asgard and effectively took part of the US and claimed it his own, Stark, as the head of SHIELD, came to sort it out, but Thor attacked him instead and Tony left the thing be. Thor lately has the Asgard hoover over the land. But if Stark wanted, he could have retailed. After all, that is what Osborn did.
>>
>Makes no sense to me.

Tony wanted absolute freedom. He tried to use his absolute freedom to make an army of drones to do his bidding. Through lack of forethought, he accidentally created a robotic super-villain AND IN CLEARING THAT UP, completely drove his best friend into hiding. Hiding from the very system he was trying to affect.

It's like a gun owner accidentally shooting himself in the leg, and then having a different opinion about guns. While that isn't necessarily logical or the right thing to do/say/change/think, you cannot say there isn't a (personally) valid impetus for the change.

Tony is growing up, and that's a fucking problem.
>>
>>63156360
Man, I miss Sentry. Loved him as a Horseman.
>>
>>63156423
This was drawn by someone on shrooms.
>>
>>63154648
Pepper is the CEO. Did you even watch Iron Man 2 or 3? I mean, I don't blame you if you didn't but it would help you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>63153854
So you skipped phase 2 or what?
Shit even by the end of IM2 he's given a suit to Rhodey (effectively the government).
>>
>>63156360
Don't talk to me about Sentry, the worst character in that fucking Universe. I'll admit the events of Siege left such a bad taste in my mouth I stopped reading most shit.

The whole story was awful and so was having Tony rebuild Asgardia.
>>
>>63156263

They're going to do what they're going to do. Is waving a passive threat over their heads for the rest of their lives less or more likely to make them go full isis? Does gun registration stop people being shot with illegal guns?

If the government was so worried about them, they'd lock them all up in the negative zone. but they don't really care. They want to use them. And because they can't threaten them, they go after their friends and families via the means of registration.

Who is it holds the government accountable when they fuck up massively? For example, World War Hulk?
>>
>>63156460
Swrenchh is the sound of someone on shrooms.
>>
>>63156263
I would trust the government even less than independent walking WMDs.

blah blah god exists is an american.
>>
>>63156423

uh
>>
>>63154193
>He'll die at the end anyway like in the comics so none of it matters
He didnt die at the end of the Civil war though
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 010-015.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 010-015.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
>>63156423
His first fight with Thor was pretty good.
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 010-017.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 010-017.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2951
>>63157113
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 010-018.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 010-018.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
>>63157130
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 011-014.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 011-014.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
>>63157172
>>
i always liked sentry

an insane schizophrenic superman is way better than DC's good boy
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 011-015.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 011-015.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
>>63157206
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 011-016.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 011-016.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
>>63157221
>>
>>63157221
what an absolute madman
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 011-017.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 011-017.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
>>63157256
>>
>>63157219
he's good as a one-shot character but absolutely awful as a constant marvelverse character since no one knows what to do with him or trying to make his power level not just beat everybody
>>
>>63155520
Damn, why don't they use this guy anymore?
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 011-018.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 011-018.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
>>63157282
>>
>>63155520

Hey fuck you skull man I like cow flesh
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 013-007.jpg (3 MB, 3975x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 013-007.jpg
3 MB, 3975x3056
>>63157363
>>
>>63157324
Because he speaks the truth and the word 'bankers' is a synonym for 'jews'
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 015-010.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 015-010.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157398
>>
File: 1448184962331.png (257 KB, 531x414) Image search: [Google]
1448184962331.png
257 KB, 531x414
>>63157363
Cool finishing move, bro.
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 015-011.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 015-011.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157443
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 015-012.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 015-012.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157474
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 016-006.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 016-006.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157561
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 016-007.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 016-007.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157590
>>
what the hell storyline is this

last time i read comics sentry got dropped into the sun by thor
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 016-008.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 016-008.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157627
>>
>>63157324
In the movies, I think it's cuz Hugo Weaving doesn't feel like coming back
He still shows up in comics. He was the villain for the event they had at the beginning of 2015 where they actually managed to stay on schedule.
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 016-009.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 016-009.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157654
>>
>>63155663
SHIELD was infiltrated by Hydra from it's conception.
SHIELD, for all intents and purposes, continued Hydra's legacy.
The non-Hydra members of SHIELD were the exception, not the norm.
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 016-010.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 016-010.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157689
>>
>>63156306
They've literally been doing Hydra shit since WW2 ended, either within SHIELD or backed by SHIELD in a secret base somewhere.
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 016-011.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 016-011.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157724
>>
>>63154533
>black man runs abnormally fast
daw racist
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 016-018.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 016-018.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157754
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 016-019.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 016-019.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157800
>>
>create a bunch of superheroes
>include a nordic god
is there a reason for this? "aliens" doesn't count
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 016-020.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 016-020.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157826
>>
I wonder if they'll include the part where Tony Stark reveals his Thor clone that goes around killing people.

Again, this was the side that we were supposed to root for.
>>
>>63154936
this. period.
>>
>>63153854
>Tony messes shit up
>BETTER FUCK UP EVERYONE ELSE SHIT! I CAN'T BE TRUSTED!
>>
File: Uncanny Avengers 016-021.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny Avengers 016-021.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>63157857
>>63157843
Someone to defeat Hulk.
>>
>>63154272
It doesn't seem like Captain America Civil War is less about registration and more about accountability.
That's why the government is after Bucky for killing literally hundreds of people.
>>
>>63157862

Were we really supposed to root for Stark and shield? They always came across as the badguys in the whole civil war story. Stark especially.
>>
File: ojfxQZP.jpg (630 KB, 2878x2212) Image search: [Google]
ojfxQZP.jpg
630 KB, 2878x2212
>>
File: reDSxhN.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reDSxhN.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
Hamesowrth said Thor needs to be a comedy.
>>
>>63157928
i think stark realizes he made a mistake when he's sitting next to his best friend's corpse.
>>
>>63157219
so...Superboy-Prime?
>>
>>63155520
>bankers
LET HIM SAY "JEWS" FOR FUCKS SAKE !!
>>
>>63157978

Either comedy or full-on Norse epic with scifi undertones, and that wouldn't really integrate into the extant MCU very well.
>>
>>63157862
no you are suppose to root for cap because he supports freedom. iron man is a d bag in the comics who recruits bad guys to fight heroes.

just because cap dies doesnt mean he isnt the good guy. xavier died and he was a good guy
>>
>>63156423

Holy SHIT. I need to start reading comics.
>>
>>63153854

>lobby fag from the weapon industry vs irishfaggot
>>
>>63158049
yeah that wasw fuggin eb!c
>>
>>63157928
Not really, only mostly JMS and Hudlin write him as such in tie ins.

He is clearly the hero in the main story.
>>
>>63158009
kind of but superboy-prime was just annoying after awhile

>>63158049
most comics really suck, the good stories are usually crossover's that don't go on forever and one-shots
>>
>>63158092
Most of anything sucks. You simply focus on the good thing.

I don't understand how on +18 site can people state "most _____ really suck" as if they are making some poignant observation.
>>
>>63158092
>the good stories are usually crossover's

No they're not.
>>
>>63154076
couldn't agree more tbqh
>>
>>63158069
it is especially ironic with JMS, since he wrote that speech about not moving and story ends exactly with Rogers moving when he sees average citizens risking their lives to fight Captain America and protect Iron Man.
>>
>>63158092
>kind of but superboy-prime was just annoying after awhile
Yeah, although I did find turning him into a angry whiny DC fan complaining about characters and stories online to be hilarious.
>>
>>63157978
What the fug? Is he dual wielding Mjolnir?
>>
>>63158165
>Most of anything sucks.
Sturgeon's Law - 90% of Everything is crap.
>>
>>63158165
that was exactly the sentiment in my posts buddy

>>63158173
ok nice opinion man
>>
>>63156080
>AAAHHH TONY STOP USING YOUR REPULSOR RAY ON ME
Didn't really look like Cap was losing in the trailer now did it :^)
>>
>>63158165
>>63158258
yeah we get that you just got here from /v/
>>
>>63155075
Actually they will be against registration. Not sure why though...
>>
>>63154170
I think I might copy and paste this everytime some dumbass op opens another thread asking this same question a million times..
>>
>>63158321
I am only one of those guys, and I have never been to /v/ in my life.
>>
>>63155134
>I don't even remember who hydra is.
>thinks he has an opinion on the matter
>>
>>63155528
Because that cry baby fucking sucked and only /tv/ sucks his dick for those movies because they grew up with the lame 90's cartoon
>>
>>63155804
>Anon is the same person every time

Don't be stupid, anon
>>
>>
>>63156140
Fucking God I want /pol/ to leave so people can actually just have discussions
>>
>more superhero nonsense
When is this shit going to fuck off?
>>
>>63154377
I don't see it. I see them working well together but chemistry? You make them sound gay.
>>
>>63158555
if you don't care for it just ignore it

that's what I do for Star Wars shit
>>
What if Spider-Man's second suit in the movie is based on his most recent suit in the comic? The enhanced Parker Industry suit has tech enhancements not unlike the Iron Spider suit.
>>
>>63154193
>All it looks like is they want to put his friend on trial for all the war crimes he committed and he doesn't like that.
Did you even watch the trailer?
Bucky is being charged with a new attack post-TWS. Cap says whatever government task force that's enforcing the accords isn't coming to take Bucky alive.

Cap just wants a trial. Since that's being denied Cap has to go on an adventure with Bucky to prove his innocence.
>>
Tony Stark is a member of the satanic hellfire club
>>
>>63158668
Well they need to do something to bring us back a third time.
>>
>>63158697
I didn't catch that in the trailer. What new attack? When did they mention this?
>>
>>63154807
actually some martial artists have to register their hands as lethal weapons, fact.
>>
>>63153854
I think the arc of Tony is that he created all his own villians.
>Iron Man 1: Jeff Bridges was selling Tony's tech to terrorists
>Iron Man 2: Other corporations were stealing his work
>Iron Man 3: He keked a nerd who wanted revenge
>Avengers 2: Created an AI that went rogue
>>
>>63157101

He means Cap.
>>
>>63159039
Go watch the trailer again.
This happens between 00:20 and 00:30 give or take a second

Cap says "You're a wanted man," and it shows some kind of government building blowing up.
Bucky says "I don't do that anymore."
Cap responds, "Well people who think you did are coming right now, and they're not planning on taking you alive."
>>
>>63159655

Clearly the only superhero who needs to be registered and have an eye kept on them is him.
>>
What manner of big black buck cuccking will occur in this flick

Plz be as graphic as possible

This is important
>>
>>63159939
BW and Bruce will be confirmed dating
But Black Panther will seduce BW with his mandingo dong and Falcon will film it and send it to Bruce.
All the "upcoming" movies are a misdirection to hide the fact that Avengers 3 will be World War Hulk because Hulk chimps out when he sees a video of Black Widow banging Black Panther, Falcon, Rhodey and Luke Cage at the same time
>>
>>63153854
You're clearly not murrican if you think Cap isn't wanting a hot sticky load of FREEDOM from his bald eagle birdman friend friend.
>>
Americans stand up for American ideals. Pissy little faggy liberals like Tony Stark don't.
>>
Comic shit is so retarded.
You take the most ridiculous characters and put them in the most ridiculous situations and try to make it look serious.
But it's actually gay shit for gay people.
>>
>>63160549
Reminder that Luke Cage is about to getting keked by a 15yo white twink Spiderman
>>
>>63154578
>Peter unmasked himself and Aunt May was killed shortly after
She was shot, no not killed. The spiderman series was then sacrificed to save her in a deal with mephisto.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.