[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are given a 10million$ budget to make a movie about any already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Rip-Chan and Grinder-sama.jpg (46 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
Rip-Chan and Grinder-sama.jpg
46 KB, 640x272
You are given a 10million$ budget to make a movie about any already existing characters.You cannot spend the money on anything else than the movie.
What's the movie? Who are the characters?
pic related
>a rip&grinder movie
>>
Edge of tomorrow 2
Aka the greatest movie of all time 2
>>
Bulk and Skull. You cant not love those guys.
>>
>>63153753
What's the objective? To make a great genre movie or to maximize profit in the short-term?
>>
>>63153753
>Half-Life 3 as a movie
>fuck you GabeN
>>
File: fuck your profit cunt.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fuck your profit cunt.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
>>63153837
>Maximize profit
>mfw
Adam Sandler is now of 4chan
>>
>>63153774
I thought the movie was at the edge of stupidity but thats just me
>>
>>63153984
That's because you are past the edge of stupidity
>>
>>63154038
>groundhog day with guns
>Masterpiece of Cinematography
Someone's been masturbating to Tom Cruise picture
>>
>>63154154
Just proving me right, tbf.
>>
>>63154267
just sayin, the plague (Rip & Grinder) can shit on Tom Cruise even with PowerArmor and groundhog day power>>63154267
>>
>>63153927
>nigger memes

make like your image
>>
Uwe Bol's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead
>>
>>63154341
nice quoting you retard
>>
>>63153753
Freddy vs Jason vs Ash. Still probably wouldn't be enough.
>>
>>63154477
>Ash can't loose
>Jason can't die
>Freddy will undoubtedly end up being Jason's personal fleshlight again
>What Happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
>>
See
>>63153976
>>
>>63154622
>Keanu Reeves is Agent 47
>mfw you see a bald Agent 47 Keanu Reeves taking the Subway
>>
>>63154587
Ash moves it by accident.
>>
File: dakota-blue-richards.jpg (283 KB, 770x1300) Image search: [Google]
dakota-blue-richards.jpg
283 KB, 770x1300
>The Subtle Knife

golden compass was underrated
>>
File: jaws-40th-anniversary.jpg (87 KB, 736x586) Image search: [Google]
jaws-40th-anniversary.jpg
87 KB, 736x586
>>63153753
Han Solo Tony Stark and Dirty Harry hire Quint go on a fishing expedition to find a great white shark hunt.
>>
3 movies that work as a prequel to The Hobbit
focusing on Alfrid
>>
>>63153753
Not a movie but a show
>justified characters, mostly raylan
>post justified
>back in Harlan years later for arts funeral
>Winona and daughter back in Miami
>water virus thing from the crazies hits
>everybody killing everybody
>raylan heads out and toward Miami
>sees a crashed prison bus with a guy dragging 3 other dead guys chained to him
>"Raylan givens! Now how did I know the good Lord was gonna send me a guardian angel?"
>Boyd Crowder has used this opportune time to escape
>road trip to Miami with raylan and Boyd killing basically everyone they come across as most have turned into the crazies. One episode early on is about Tim up on a roof sniping everyone as he's turned.
>>
>>63153753
Here you have another 10 million, OP.
I hope Jason will get around to that one day. Hobo was really good and they were undoubtedly the highlight of the film.
>>
File: bayonetta bike.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta bike.gif
1 MB, 320x240
Oh shit Bayonetta of course
>>
>>63153753
>only 10 million

Well that about covers a C level actor. Where's the rest of the money for the other actors and locations and stages and props and cameramen and grips and sound people and costume people and make up people and food and drink for all those people and cameras and storage for the footage and video editors and then the marketing budget
>>
>>63153753
Ellen Page's Juno gets raped and tortured by a sadistic NEET. I play that NEET.
>>
>>63157397
>water virus thing from the crazies hits
what a shit idea

>sees a crashed prison bus with a guy dragging 3 other dead guys chained to him
>"Raylan givens! Now how did I know the good Lord was gonna send me a guardian angel?"
Never mind. 10/10, would watch.
>>
>Cliff: Portrait of an Obsessive Compulsive
Its a spin off film from Cheers about Cliff Clavin and his struggles with OCD, his crippling loneliness, and his love of knowledge.
In the year 2015, Cliff spends most of his time on the internet reading about history and discussing his poorly formed opinions on /his/ where he keeps getting BTFO.

The plot of the film is Cliff trying to leave behind his alcoholism since the death of Norm and trying to form a meetup on for /his/. Towards the end, the meetup only has Cliff turn up. He begins to walk home in the rain, sobbing, when he stumbles upon Cheers. The last shot is him walking through the door to which everyone greets him by name as the door shuts.
>>
>>63159667
>i don't understand film budgets: the post

Don't worry, one day you'll grow up kid
;)
>>
>>63160405
But I'm 47
>>
>>63153753
Can you keep the profits?

Are rights an issue or does it not matter and you have 10 million regardless?

If I got profits I'd just do a capeshit universe flick or a Star Wars flick. That trite prints dollarydoos

If not I'd probably just do something I like.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.