[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kylo is a Solo Rey is a Skywalker They are cousins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 487x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 487x487
Kylo is a Solo
Rey is a Skywalker

They are cousins
>>
and snoke is a watto
>>
Id prefer that alot better than brother vs sister plus finn being the main character brings in a new perpective
>>
illuminati confirmed
>>
File: Yaddle.jpg (33 KB, 340x400) Image search: [Google]
Yaddle.jpg
33 KB, 340x400
But who was Yaddle?
>>
I think that wax Han Solo on the left is melting.
>>
>>63152646

This hasn't been news for months. We figured this out back in like April.

What's it feel like just catching up with the times?
>>
>>63152646

wtf

His face is so weird. He doesnt look like Solo, or Leia or even Chewbacca.
>>
Finn is Ben's son.
>>
>>63153693
People say he was cast for his resemblance to Harrison Ford but he just looks like a manlet dimplemonster to me
>>
>>63152646
tell us something we already don't know
>>
>>63152719
Yaddle was phone
>>
>>63153991
He was cast because he is tall, young and a great actor. He doesn't really look like Han or Leia, but Luke doesn't look like Anakin or Leia either, so who cares?
>>
>>63152646
I want this to happen just because I feel bad for Luke's pussy game in this canon.
>>
god Adam Driver is ugly.
>>
>>63152646
that would be so fucking lame
>>
>>63154205
Nobody cares. Only women and homosexuals care
>>
>>63154205
I'm just not seeing it. I understand when people call bendydick cucumbersnatch an ayylmao, but Driver, while having an extremely unique face, just reminds me of a less faggy Justin Long, who wasn't particularly ugly.

>>63153991
>manlet

Dude is tall as fuck senpai
>>
>>63154328
>>63154205
he's pretty fucking ugly and OP picture is the only one where he's attractive thanks to lighting and photoshop
>>
>>63154388
He's distinct. I can see how women could find him unconventionally attractive.
>>
File: adam driver.jpg (51 KB, 634x799) Image search: [Google]
adam driver.jpg
51 KB, 634x799
Adam Driver was in the marines when he was younger. He's not actually ugly, he just has a fucked jaw that could probably be corrected with jaw surgery 2bh
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1024x768
Rey is a Kenobi.
>Ewan gets his own movie set before a new hope.
>Obi Wan washed up in mos eisley
>lost and faithless starts hearing voices.
>hides his jedi past and develops a new persona as a cooky wizard snake oil salesman type
>hunted by bounty hunters
>voices get louder they are qui gon and the force priestesses.
>isolated in the dune sea where he faces his own redemption and learns how to become a force ghost as part of the cosmic force.
>understands Luke and Leia are destined to redeem anakin
>movie ends with him watching 11 year old Luke stare off at the two suns.

I'm waitin Disney. Bring on the rancors of the dune sea and bring back Jaba.
>>
ugly as fuck
>>
>>63154388
he's not playing a heroic character, it's a plus that he's not that good-looking.
>>
>>63154703
fuck up jaw, giant long nose, open car door ears. He is ugly.
>>
He also bangs some slave after freeing her. She is Rey's mom. boom Kenobitch.
>>
>>63153693
Even with a shit ton of photoshop, professional lighting and makeup he still looks like a fucking mutant. If he just mirrored the right side of his face he'd actually be attractive.
>>
>>63152699
Is it confirmed that Finn is the main character? Why not Rey?

>>63154309
Women love Adam Driver senpai. idk about homos
>>
>>63154664
>>63154776
Hello Adam
>>
v v keen for Kylo to kill Finn and Rey freak the fuck out and use the dark side, eventually falling to it while Kylo becomes a good guy
>>
>>63152646
rey is luke's wife. Kylo is luke and rey's kid and luke's gay husband. Darth Vader is back and still evil (he saved luke because he was sure he was going to be evil in the new trilogy, got disappointed and raised himself from the dead to beat luke).
>>
Finn Windu

mark this post
>>
>>63153991
>manlet
Think before you memespew, m8
>>
Leia s(KY)walker
Han so(LO)

it's like pottery
>>
>>63155726
For that he has to be his grandson
>I know you're trolling.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.