[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Proto-Aryan hero Black villian One of the best movie scores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Proto-Aryan hero
Black villian
One of the best movie scores ever

Why is Conan the barbarian such a great movie?? For the ones that grew up with the movie it's always special, riders of doom is still my favorite movie song, but how do underage redditfags from /tv/ feel about escenes like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEp76ppPc8o
>>
It's an epic. Severely dated though, with a lot of logical inconsistencies (important even in this movie, because without being able to relate to how a world works it's hard to invest in what's happening). I also want an uglier Conan. Dude should be so scarred you could mistake him for a pile of beef jerky.
>>
>>63151871
Why have you presented Conan appreciation in a racist context? Kill yourself like Robert E. Howard
>>
>>63151871
CGI looks fake.
>>
>>63152040
Do you even know what aryan is?
>>
>>63152117
Are you the fucking faggot from the Tolkien thread?
>>
>>63151871
Conan is proto-Celtic not proto Aryan.
>>
>>63151871
It's trash.
>>
>>63152157
Proto-celtics were aryans. Gaelic is an aryan lenguage
>>
>>63151871

>Why is Conan the barbarian such a great movie??

>Proto-Aryan hero
>Black villian

Not these reasons. If Conan was the chimpest nigger and the snake guy was le Nazi master race it would still be just as incredible. You should fuck off back to /pol/ until you learn what constitutes basic film quality (pro-tip: it's not pandering to political beliefs).
>>
>>63152259
So aryans have been wiped out completely then?
>>
>>63151871
Conan is plain and simple the best movie ever made.
Ranks right above the good, the bad and the ugly and robocop in my top 3.
>>
>>63152040
Roger Ebert did the fucking same at its release
>>
>>63152304
Way to miss the point you retard.
Thulsa was a snake worshipper, the same as khazars were snake worshippers before they converted to judaism and became ashkenazi jews.
The movie is basically /pol/ - the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz2DknROaI8
>>
>>63152040
>>63152560
>hipsters love robert e howard and lovecraft
>both were huge antisemites and racists
ayyy lmao
>>
BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5K3AKl5qpc
>>
>>63152572

Just no anon. I'd think you were trolling or b8ing but now that you guys shoot up schools and black rights rallies that's pretty much impossible.
>>
daily reminder: the only reason people even remember this movie is because of Arnold
>>
>>63152645

So true, whose ever heard of Oliver Stone or John Milius?
>>
>>63152600
HPL's racism is literally awesome
He hated most non-Anglos too
>>
File: Olivia d_Abo 06.jpg (72 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
Olivia d_Abo 06.jpg
72 KB, 1280x714
>>63152645

Maybe for the first movie.
>>
>>63152600
Lovecraft just didn't like niggers
>>
>>63152645
Not true. Second movie had arnie too but sucked balls.
It was the perfect mix of EVERYTHING.
You are too dumb to understand it I guess.
>>
>>63152310
Nop, aryans conquered and integrated in several caucasian ethnic groups.
>>63152645

The music is a huge factor, there's a reason why it was used in zelda trailers
>>
>>63152784
Nope, he didn't like almost everyone else too.
>>
>>63152897
>Nop, aryans conquered and integrated in several caucasian ethnic groups.
Did you read and comprehend the post you were responding to or do you not see any difference between Anglo and Saxon?
>>
>>63152914
>Hating everyone else is ok but hating just niggers isnt
It's a shitty age we live in anon
Especially after The World Fantasy Awards pulled the Lovecraft bust award away since he was" a racist bigot"
>>
>>63152941
Neither anglos nor Saxons were Celtic, both groups were germanic.
>>
>Conan the Barbarian is about a reptilian shapeshifter infiltrating human society and subverting cultures so as to hide your past from yourself
>its about the pervasive and destructive nature of New Age cults and the hippy movement
>its about the strength of mind over matter

best film. Milius tried to warn us.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.