[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are we all in agreement that TWD became shit in the second half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: dead-main.jpg (93 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
dead-main.jpg
93 KB, 620x320
are we all in agreement that TWD became shit in the second half of the 4th season? you can pinpoint the exact decline in quality in the aftermath of the prison battle with the governor. from that point forward the show becomes outlandish soapy CW garbage.

>influx of alternative hipster rock to close out episodes
>complete episodes wasted on dumb shit like daryl and beth
>Rambo carol
>cannibals
>alexandria
>select characters never ever dying confirmed
>>
>>63151846
It went to shit after the pilot.
>>
>>63151859
This
>>
>>63151846
forgot to add

>introducing a hamfisted gay relationship
>>
>>63151846
>implying season 5 wasnt the greatest season so far
>>
The prison season was probably the worst season.
>>
Nah, the Alexandria arc has saved it
>>
>>63151846
TWD got better, idk why faggots try to say it's soapy garbage. The char development is top tier and every scene shown has a reason and purpose. If you want more zombies and something less serious watch z nation you fucks
>>
>>63151859
/thread
>>
The show died with Shane.

Season 2 may have been slow but I'd gladly take it over the garbage it is now.
>>
>>63151846
It was shit since episode 1 you delusional faggot.
>>
>>63153049
you don't have to advertise that you just got here from reddit.
>>
>>63151846
>rambo carol
well it is called character development you retard. pls don't watch tv shows go stick to marvel movies
>>
>>63151846
I would say that's exactly when the show finally recovered from season 2. Season 2 up to halfway through 4 is nearly unbearable, but they finally killed off all the annoying characters.
>>
The last episode of season 4 and the first 3 episodes of season 5 are probably the best stretch of episodes in the whole series. The Alexandria arc is good to.
>>
This show hasn't became shit yet, faggots.
>>
TWD became shit after the pilot, ese.
>>
>>63152140
That Morgan background episode was still shit though
>>
Did anyone WATCH this season? None of my friends did and neither did I. I don't think I will even...
>>
someone poisoned the water hole
>>
>>63153965
The first to eps and the most recent one were really good but the rest is shit
>>
>>63151846
The show became shit after the pilot, reached peak shittiness in the first half of season 2 (in huge part due to the last minute showrunner switcheroo behind the scenes), then slowly improved until the second half of season 4, at which point it suddenly went from entertaining but often frustrating to actually pretty good, and it kept slowly improving after that.
>>
it's unintentional comedy and fun bad now

pilot was great, then it was declining rapidly and was complete shit start of season 2
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.