[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Ed was really working for Kansas City the entire time? And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 492x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 492x600
So Ed was really working for Kansas City the entire time? And his wife coincidentally ran over one of the Gerhardts guy while he was undercover? And I'm supposed to believe that they had no idea who he was? It just seems a little convoluted to me.
>>
>>63149667
Bump, I'm curious what people think about this
>>
>working for Kansas City the entire time?

What gave you that idea?
>>
>>63149667
No, he's just a butcher and a big guy.
>>
>>63149971
>>63150051
Then why did he call Mike Milligan at the end of the episode offering Dodd who was in the back of his car? How would he even get his number?
>>
>>63149667
>So Ed was really working for Kansas City the entire time?

He's The Butcher of Luverne. He's dropped thousands of bodies over the years.

Look at that face. That's the cold expression of a ruthless hitman.
>>
>>63150091
Because his wife captured Dodd in the basement, remember?
>How would he even get his number?
By the power of shitty writing, faŠ¼.
>>
>>63150200
you havnt even seen the next episode
>>
>>63149667
i think he's just looking for a way out i dont think he's connected to the kansas city mob
>>
>>63150432
>>63150091
>>63149667
didn't think of this, I thought it was just utter shit writing because it was so all-encompasing in the last two episodes. Could be a neat twist.

But remember, he wasn't a cold blooded operator when he disposed of that corpse, not at all. Nor when young Gerhardt tried to kill him, he was genuinely concerned about the butcher shop going down in flames, he almost got killed for it.

So it's just shit writing really.
>>
>>63150618

'I don't know what's going on so i'm just going to blame the writing'

You're retarded, wait until the next episode for them to explain what Ed has been doing.
>>
>>63149667
I think we're going to find out soon. This would actually explain the legend of the Butcher of Luverne.
>>63150618
Maybe Floyd was right and he really is a sleeping cell. This would explain why he's worried about the butcher's shop, having children etc. That's his life, unless the Kansas City mob has something to say.
>>
>>63150672
If there's a twist, still doesn't explain his behaviour, no need to act before himself.
>>
>tried to give Dodd back to the gerhardts
>bear didn't answer the phone
>phones mike millions
>>
>>63150840
HOW DID HE GET THE FUCKING NUMBER
>>
>>63150941
Hanzee
>>
>>63150941
what if

stick with me here

what if he's an alien
>>
>>63150951
If Hanzee, or any of Team Gerhardt, has the number, it would stand to reason they know where Mike Milligan is staying, and if that's the case, why the fuck have they not taken a run at him by now?

And also WHY WOULD HANZEE GIVE ED THE NUMBER WHEN HE'S ACTIVELY TRYING TO KILL HIM
>>
>>63150200
They'll explain it next episode, it revolves around Dunst and Fat Methman.
>>
>>63150966
Holy shit I totally forgot about the fucking ufo. Oh shit oh shit oh shit

>>63150951
Why would Hanzee have Mike's number? Is he a mole?
>>
>>63151010
Because it's easier to put Mike in a place where he's easy to kill than storm his apartment hoping he's there and isn't armed to the teeth
>>
>>63151010
Hanzee and Mike are actually team Mike and Hanzee
>>
>>63149667

FAT DAAAAAAMON
>>
>>63151010
Also how did Bear determine Simone was fucking Mike Milligan? Unless the Gerhardts somehow always knew where Mike was staying the whole time, in which case I think that was poorly/never explained.

Would have been better if Bear was killing her solely for revenge against Dodd and then she confessed to what she did because she thought he had figured it out.
>>
Anyone who thinks he worked for them the entire time should probably kill himself, or at least never breed. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be?
>>
at least as much as you
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.